WHAT A COINCIDENCE

"It's not clear in the photo. But it looks like her in some angle", Kim seokjin said examining the photo in his hand with a magnifying glass.
   kim Seokjin was sitting in Joon's office( basically the office room of Joon's house).

***Jin is Joon's new client.
He had contacted the famous detective since he had received the news that his girlfriend was seen with another guy. He , of course, didn't believe any of that. Afterall his girlfriend was an angel.
But there won't ne any smoke without fire, right. Thats why Jin asked Joon to spy on his girlfriend.

 Thats why Jin asked Joon to spy on his girlfriend

*** ......... I-i am speechless

" It's your girlfriend. I am 100% sure ",Joon says pointing to the pair in the photo, " Your girlfriend is having a fling just as you doubted, with him."
"Who is he?",Jin asked through clenched teeth. Joon could sense he was getting angry. But he have seen many such boyfriend's.

"His name is Kim Taehyung",Namjoon says failing to notice presence of someone else in the room," Height 6 feet ,Weight 70 Kg, Skin colour Korean brown. A famous Business man in Korea. "
"THEN WTF IS DOING HERE??" , Kim seokjin was ready to burst.

Unknown to these two kook was listening to the conversation, while pretending to clean the vases.

"Well..",Joon continues as if the man infront of him is not angry at all,"he is a workaholic for 11 months a year,then for one month he lives  it up as  a playboy-oholic. He won't even use his phone."

Kook nods his head. 'What a life' he thought.

"Do you perhaps know where he is right now? or when he is meeting up with my girlfriend?",Jin asks as he stands up from the chair.
"Sure. Crillion hotel. Suit number 123 around 8pm."

Suddenly Jin pulls out a gun " I intend to shoot Kim taehyung ",and walks out of the room with Joon behind trying stop him.

Kook had already ran to his room upon seeing the Gun. When he heard Joon walking along with Jin ,kook quickly goes and looks for the file.
His heart sank a bit when he saw the pictures. It was the handsome guys he had seen that day Infront of the fountain.

***What a coincidence 🙄

'What do I do.That man is going to kill him',kookie was feeling helpless.
'Police'he thought and runs out of his house searching for a phone booth.

***He intelligent 😎

"Hello is this police?"
"Yes and who is this?"
And Jungkook panics with that. He quickly ends the call and comes out of the booth.
"why does he wants to know who am I? Thank god I didn't reply". He was not ready to have more conversations with police ,he had classes to attend.
He quickly grabs his bag from his house and goes to his college.

"hey kookie !!! Here. come fast"
"Why are you shouting Hobi Hyung?"

*** Jung hoseok and Jungkook are engaged. Well both of them were not interested, but their families were.
(a/n : Thats how arrange marriage works.
And its my future :-| )
***Hobi is a good friend of kookie.They attend the same college. And Hobi is a foodie here.😋

***Which one is the food?

"I didn't even eat my lunch and came here early. And you ask me why am I shouting??" Hobi was Hangry.
"Am so sorry hyung.Now lets hurry up."

(a/n : Umm....I actually wanted taekook to meet in this chapter.But I guess not today.I didn't notice there were somany scenes before they meet. May be next chapter.)

***Whatever. Just tell them you are lazy🤥
(a/n: Shut up)
***Hey there. I love you.