BROKEN HEEL

Jungkook Waved at Taehyung from other end of the road. Taehyung signaled him back saying he will join him in a minute. No! they were not a date. Jungkook just happened to pass by Taehyungs hotel and see him there.

***Does that mean Jungkook is safe from paparazzi 👀

Jimin was standing in front of Taehyung talking to a girl he managed to impress. Suddenly he noticed a pretty boy waving at his direction. He was taken aback for a second. A boy ,a pretty one at that , was waving at him. He is prettier than this girl.
"Sister, Excuse me for a minute." Jimin said to the girl in his arms without realising the boy was waving at Taehyung.

***Sir- 💀

Jimin approached Kook wearing a flirty smile, only to be pushed aside by Taehyung.

" Am sorry for being late," Taehyung said smiling at Jungkook. Jimin stood behind both of them throwing draggers at Tae through his eyes.

"Hey, babe." Jimin waved at the girl who he had called sister few moments ago, only to be met with a flying sandal.

Taehyung just looked at Jungkook smiling slightly. He looked pretty today. And a bit tall?. Taehyungs eyes travelled down to Jungkooks legs and noticed the boy was wearing shoes with heels.

"Are you waiting for me?". Taehyung asked smirking.

"No." Jungkook said right as a car passed by them splashing water on the road at Jungkook. Surprisingly not even a drop had touched Taehyung.

Taehyung bit down his lips to avoid laughing as Jungkook tried to dry himself. Taehyung just removed his jacket and put it over Jungkooks shoulder, completely ignoring a staring Jimin who had also part-taken in the splashing. Jungkook couldn't help but feel butterflies in his stomach. Snap out jungkook. This isn't a k-drama.

"Don't I get a coat?", Jimin asked sighing dramatically. Jungkook suddenly felt embarrassed and happy?. When Taehyung just rolled his eyes Jimin took it as his cue to leave, Cursing his friend to hell.

"Then whom are you waiting for?," Taehyung asked turning his attention back to Jungkook from retreating Jimin.

"Oh. Just a friend. She asked me to meet her here," Jungkook smiled innocently as if he hadn't waited all morning for his dad to get to work ,so that he can open his cabinet and know Taehyungs address.

Just then another car passed by again splashing the water all at Jungkook, missing Taehyung completely. Jungkook was almost sure that even Jimin would have drenched along with him, if he had stayed.

Taehyung again controlled his laughter. " I guess you are lying. That's why this is happening to you."

Jungkook stopped cursing at the Car driver , who had at least passed a mile by now, and turned his irritated gaze to Taehyung. And walked away grumpily not forgetting to throw the jacket back at Taehyungs face.

Taehyung laughed for a moment and ran behind Jungkook to catch up with him as always.

Taehyung sling the jacket on his shoulder making sure it hit Jungkooks face. " I am hungry. Are you hungry?."

"No . I am not."Jungkook said and the next moment he was on the ground.
The heel of one of his shoe was broken. That's what you get for buying cheap stuff. Humiliation. Jungkook cursed at himself and smiled his bunny smile at Taehyung, who was looking at the sky pretending he didn't see Jungkook fall, " I am Hungry."

***Not your day huh?. Jungkook.🤫🤭

"I guess its enough for me. I am really hungry." Jungkook said trying not to wince through his bunny smile, also hoping Taehyung would help him get up.

Taehyung helped him up and started to walk towards a bakery. Jungkook followed behind him limping, avoiding weird stares , as his one shoe had heel and another had broken.

(a/n : Hope you guys liked it . I haven't went through this one, ignore the mistakes or correct the mistakes:^))

***Also has Jungkook mentioned his name to Taehyung anywhere up until now?👀

(a/n : MY UNIVERSE out tomorrow

└|∵|┐♪)

***ILY 💜