SMOOTH

Seokjin pointed the gun right at Taehyung who was now standing with both the hands above his head.

"Sorry Mr.Kim. The curtain falls down. Today is your last rendezvous with my girlfriend," Seokjin said with a deathly smirk and tilted his head."Is she hiding from me?".

Taehyung just stared at the man infront of him. Confusion was evident in his face. What the fuck is going on ,in his own room?. How are strangers getting in? wtf.

***I am sorry. But you kept the doors open??🙄

Seokjin Just moves towards the balcony past the confused Taehyung. He was so ready to kill his girlfriend right there.He moves the curtain of the glass door to be met a sight of Jungkook on the floor massaging his hips and grunting in pain. "Huh?", a confused voice leaves Seokjins lips. He rubs his eyes to look clearly again. On the floor was a boy but not his girlfriend. Now it was Seokjins turn to be confused.

"Your name is Kim Taehyung right.?"
"Yes."Taehyung asked still confused.
"Then this is supposed to be my girlfriend. But its not." Seokjin walked close to Taehyung. " This is confusing. But you smell like my girlfriend's perfume."
Seokjin grabs Taehyung by collar and smells him.

"Geez. What are you doing." Taehyung asked pulling himself away from the older man. " I am sorry Mr. Kim. I seemed to have got the wrong scent. My girlfriend is way too beautiful to be with you." Seokjin patted Taehyungs shoulder and leaves the room.

Taehyung looks at the balcony door. He for sure knew it wasn't the lady he was with earlier. She wasn't brave enough to be still there. He slowly moves towards the balcony. Really confused on how so many strangers appear in his room.

***The door my boi. This time its Jimins Room.

By this time Jungkook was already on his feet and was trying to listen to the sound inside the room. He had his left ear pressed to to the glass door. Suddenly the door opens and he falls forward in to something hard. He felt a hand circling up his waist to support him. Jungkook quickly looks at the owner of the hands.

His breath hitched.He suddenly felt unable to breathe. Like his breath would hurt the beauty infront of him. The candle light danced on the mans skin like they never wanted to leave. The darkness behind was providing him the spotlight. Just like how they would introduce the main character in a romantic movie.
Jungkooks eyes examined the uneven eyelids of the man, the moles and the pink lips. Suddenly he felt the urge to kiss them. 'What?'.

"Excuse me?", Taehyungs deep yet soft voice bought Jungkook back. ' Wow. that voice', "Umm. Do I know you?." Taehyung asked again slightly taken aback and confused by the staring pretty boy in his arms. Jungkook finally realized the position and situation he is in .

He stood upright. Made Taehyung turn 2 rounds looking for any sign of hurt.
When he didn't see any cuts or bleeding he let out a sigh of relief.

"  Thank god you are not shot. I came here to warn you. Ok. Bye." Jungkook began walking to the door.
"Hey. How did You know I was going to be shot?".Taehyung asked from behind. What ever is going was on indeed confusing.

Jungkook body seems to lost its equilibrium today. He losses his balance while walking and falls on the sofa. But he didn't let the embarrassment show. He quickly stands up and waves at Taehyung. " Good night."And starts walking again.

"Hey. Good night. And nice to meet you." Taehyung waved back smiling at the clumsy boy.
"Very nice to meet you Taehyung. Now bye. "Jungkook said quickly.
"What. How do you know my name?. And How did you get in to my room?." Taehyung voiced walking behind the flustered boy.
Jungkook stopped in his tracks , turned around to face the older and said ,"Aren't you from Korea?".

***Great now you seem little less like a stalker.

Taehyung furrowed his eye brows." How do u know all these things?".
" My friend's friend's friend told me. Is that fine?." Jungkook said now annoyed by the question machine infront of him.
"Whose friend's friend's friend?. Why did you want to save me?". There. More questions.

"Look Mister. All these things are not important now. Mission accomplished. Now let me leave."Jungkook said with pure annoyance.
The hell. He was there to save this man and he just received tons of questions instead of a Thank you?. The humiliation!.

***Guess who didn't listen to my words.

"I want to know more about you. Can we meet tomorrow?."Taehyung asked curious about the strange, suspicious yet cute boy infront of him.

**"hell No.
(a/n : Would you please stop commenting on every line of the story?")
***Would you please make them not meet again?
(a/n : Would you like it if I finish the story here?)
***No.
(a/n : Thats what I thought.)

"Lets see." Jungkook said now fully aware of why this man was in his Father's 'playboys' list.
"When can we see?". Taehyung asked as Jungkook opened the door of his room.
But before Jungkook could fully opened the door someone else pushed it from outside causing Jungkook to stumble back and land on Taehyungs chest.

***WHO THE FUCK.

Seokjins head peaked from between the doors. Taehyung quickly brought his hands up and held Jungkook close to his chest.
Jungkook was confused at first but soon he heard Jins voice.

"Sorry for disturbing. But I forgot my gun here."Seokjin said almost cooing at the couple.

Jungkook lost himself in the embrace. Does this man work out daily? . Why does it feel like he belonged in the mans arms. His chest is so cozy. Jungkook nuzzled more into Taehyung's chest. The older pulled him more closer to put up a show for the Intruder.

"How sweet. I'll leave now." Seokjin Whispers to Taehyung as he finds the couple lost in each others hold.

As soon as Seokjin leaves Taehyung breaks away from the hug and follows Jin to the door . Kook was still mesmerized by the feel of Taehyungs body on his. It never felt like this with Hoseok. Jungkook began walking behind Taehyung completely lost in the new wave of ecstasy his body was feeling.

He just continues walking out of the room as if he is in a trance.
" Hey. Are you leaving?."
"Whats your name?."
" At least give me your number."
All these shouts were distant to Jungkooks ears.

***SMOOTH JUNGKOOK.SMOOTH😏.
(a/n: Ok let me tell you something. Taehyung maybe a fuck boy but he never messes with the people who are not interested in him.
He has his rules. No attachments . No feelings. No innocent people. And importantly no LOVE).
*** Good for him. I don't want him to use Kooks.
(a/n : Umm.Lets see how it goes.)
***Hmm.🙄

(a/n : Literally no one is reading this book. So its fun to have conversation with myself.)
***Yeah. I LOVE MYSELF 💗.