IT'S A DATE

Jungkook was here again, in front of the same old hotel where he met Taehyung.
This time he was happy. He was so ready to take Taehyung on a date, even if the other didn't know yet.

Taehyung walked out of the building wearing his all day fashion -a casual suit- to a Jungkook who had a disgusted look on his face.

"Why are you wearing a suit. Do you have any meeting to attend?," Jungkook sounded bitter on the thought of older being busy .

"Huh- No. I wear these kind every day. I always did." Taehyung was confused. Did the younger only notice his clothing style now?.

"Oh is it. I didn't notice last time. You can't walk around like this with me. Not today. " Jungkook said scrunching his nose , but smirking inside as he noticed Taehyungs face fall. Yeah baby . The world doesn't revolve around you. Well mine does. But sorry. 

Jungkook dragged Taehyung to a local store and bought him a Tshirt and Jeans, which Taehyung thought were too cheap for his taste.

"Hyung come on . It's my birthday today. Please do according to my wish," Jungkook whined with a little pout.
And Taehyung agreed. He himself didn't knew which fact made him agree. The fact that its Jungkook's birthday or the pout or the fact he called him hyung. Okay something was wrong with Taehyung recently. May be it was the work pressure he was feeling for all these months.

Jungkook was awestruck by the amount of laughter Taehyung had today. He never laughed so much the last time they met.
May be it felt so because Jungkook was in love. But no the older really looked like he was enjoying Jungkooks company.
May be he was like this with all the girls .

And Taehyung didn't complaint. He never went on a date in the streets. It was always at some luxurious hotel. Well thats why all those came to him anyway. To get a taste of his money.

But today all he did was to run through the fountains without worrying about getting a cold . Or wearing the clothes the YOUNGER bought him without worrying about his appearance. Or like how he was sweating looking at the spicy food the younger bought him .

Ok. Now he did everything Jungkook asked him to. But eating spicy food. No . Not gonna happen. Haha . He thought he could make Taehyung eat this ! no way.

'Hey boi. No way am gonna eat this. Look I can't handle spicy food, okay,' Taehyung said glaring at the younger.

Jungkooks face dropped. But he had his trump card with him. He pouted and whined.

***Ladies. The man said know your man's weakness and make it your strength.

"Hyung please....", Jungkook pouted more. Taehyungs heart skipped a beat. Okay, he sure was going to make a doctor's appointment. He is feeling funny today. Something is wrong with his stomach too.Why was he feeling spiders crawling inside his stomach. Huh thats weird.

***Taehyungs mind rn

Taehyung took a bite and froze, confused whether to spit the food or swallow. First choice seemed wise. He spit it as soon as possible and demanded for Ice cubes.

"Ow. Hyung. You didn't like it???", Jungkook asked him with a sad face.

"Hell . No", Taehyung replied and went in for the ice cubes only to be stopped by Jungkook." Hyung choose one. Me or Ice cubes."

Taehyung froze again, held Jungkooks hand tightly and replied,"Definitely Ice cubes". Jungkooks face fall and hung his head low. Ofcourse he couldn't even win against frozen water.

"Please....".

Jungkook raised his head. Now Taehyung looked like a puppy Asking for his permission to have the Ice cubes.
And who is Jungkook to resist that face?? He nodded his head positively watching Taehyungs eyes lit up and stuff ice cubes into his mouth.

***Dang... Boy . You must learn from TharnType how to make good use of a Ice cube 🤤

The day was over in a blink. Honestly Taehyung had a good day. He should Hang out with this kid more often . The walk back to the hotel where Taehyung was staying was suddenly gotten quiet.Quite?. " Hey....", Taehyung turned his head to look at the boy he spent the day with. Yeah ! a boy who he didn't even know the name of. What was his name again?? Justin? was it.

But the said boy was no longer beside him. Taehyung looked back confused. Where did he go??

He was Jungkook standing far behind him. Staring at something. Taehyung quickly walked near him. " Hey. Whats wro-".

"Shhhh".

Jungkook stopped Taehyung from making any noise and point at a man carrying pair of white peigion in a cage.

"What's wrong with that. Do you need one?". Taehyung whispered.
Jungkook just signaled Taehyung to follow him with his hands and snatched the cage from the mans hands and took off. Confused Taehyung ran along him with the man following behind.

Both ran through the alleys of the city until the man disappeared from the sight.
The running was over when they reached the park they usually jog at. Both of them stopped to calm their breathing and collapsed on the ground. Jungkook rolled his head to look at Taehyung, who was already looking at him.

After a couple of seconds both burst out laughing. Taehyung clutched his stomach to stop it from paining. Laughing after a long run is not a good idea.

"w-Why did u do that? I would have bought you one if you wanted thatb badly."

" Its not that I wanted it." Jungkook collected himself and started walking with  the cage. Taehyung just sat and watched him. He didn't have the strength to follow the guy.

Jungkook stopped after a few steps and opened the cage and let the birds out. But the birds didn't fly away. " Go. Fly. Be free," Jungkook demanded.

Still the birds didn't budge. Kook started to make different actions of flying so the birds can understand him. But it didn't work.

Taehyung was watching all this with a small smile on his face. The boy was too cute and pure for his own good.

Stupid birds, won't even fly when a cute boy is asking them to.Okay ,may be Taehyung should help them fly.
Who knew a famous buisness man from Korea would steal a bird and teach it how to fly.

Sigh.

Taehyung stood and dusted off his pants. Getting ready to show his own demonstration of flying.

***So yeah the birds did fly after Taehyung climbed a tree and jumped from it flapping his hands. Mostly cause that scared them.

(a/n: So its been a while. How are y'all. Hope you are doing great. Take care of yourselfs.

Have not edited this one either. Read through my mistakes.)

***Love y'all ❣️.