NEVERMIND

Jungkook started jogging at the same park,same time as yesterday. Who even promised of not jogging ? No. Not Jungkook.

***Sir but you did. Never mind.🤦

And no he was not searching for certain someone. And that certain someone is definitely not Taehyung.

Jungkook got tired after searching- nope , jogging few rounds. He leaned against a tree," I guess he didn't come today-". Suddenly a dog barked at his direction, Jungkook, startled ,jumped behind the tree only to be bumped with someone's back.

***What's with you and bumping into others🙄.

Taehyung was practicing archery in the secluded area of the park. He lost his aim when someone bumped into his back.
It was exactly at the moment he released his arrow. He heard someone cry. Maybe the area wasn't that secluded after all.

"Hey, What an unexpected meeting."Taehyung said upon seeing Jungkook.
"uh-I- I actually came here to tell you that I won't come today. So that you won't be waiting for me." Jungkook said.

"Did you come all the way here to tell me that?", What is this boy high on?. Taehyung looked at Jungkook judging. "What ever ,lets go and have a cup of coffee . You have helped me a lot after all." Taehyung said in a soft voice , not wanting to scare the boy who probably had some serious issue with his brain.

***🤭

"Mr. Taehyung. This coffee,Ice cream breakfast etc etc..... No chance I am going with you."

        **********************

Jungkook gulped down the last sip of his coffee. Taehyung was sitting in front of him wearing black sunglasses which was quite unnecessary inside a coffee shop.

Taehyung was looking intently at Jungkook. The boy was so pretty. Taehyung could spend whole day staring at him. He still had innocence in him. That's what Taehyung could not understand. How can one be living in this world and be innocent?.

"Okay. I helped you. You bought me coffee. So now your guilty feeling is over. Here after don't call me or ask me out. Don't make me regret saving you.Okay? Okay." Jungkook warned the man infront of him.

Before Taehyung could answer the waitress gives them the bill , but Taehyung holds her hand and asks, " Hey. What happened? You seem dull."

The waitress was shocked at the strangers move but she quickly recovers ,"Why would I tell you. Give me a break".

"Oh. Come on. I can tell ,you are having a bad day."
The waitress just kept looking at Taehyung. Jungkook rolled his eyes at the conversation.
"Is it a love problem. am sure it is. Tell me. I can help you". Taehyung suggest with hint of mock in his voice. Stupid love and its side effects he probably thought.

Jungkook wanted to laugh out loud. Kim Taehyung was going to help some lady with her love life. That's funny from a guy who didn't believe in love. He intently watched the two infront of him.

The waitress left out a long sigh. "My boyfriend said I am too fat. He wanted to put me through a diet," the waitress said sounding disappointed.
Taehyung rolled his eyes and twirled the waitress. Jungkook felt a little jealous.

"Actually your boyfriend has a bad taste. You look amazing. You look so sexy." Taehyung said certainly. The waitresses face lit up. She smiled blushing a little.
"Wow. you have a beautiful smile. Keep smiling." Taehyung said taking off his sunglasses and biting on to its temple tips.

Jungkook pursed his lips. He wanted to snap at Taehyung for flirting with the waitress when he was with him. It's not like they are on a date. It's just a thanking treat.

"Really?", the waitress asked blushing. "Yup. I feel like asking you out." Taehyung winked at her. Jungkook grabbed the glass of water near him ready to pour it on either of the two.

"Just a minute let me call my boyfriend." she said and took her phone to call her boyfriend.
As she was dialing Taehyung gave her a flying kiss. She sends a kiss back and mouths an I LOVE YOU. She speaks with her boyfriend and tells him that there is a guy who would like to take her out on date. Her boyfriend panics and tells her that he loves her so much and can't live without her.

As Taehyung and Jungkook leaves the restaurant Kook turns back to look at the waitress. She was cleaning the tables humming a song with a small smile adorning her lips. She didn't look moody as she was earlier.

Jungkook smiled looking at her. This Taehyung guy knew how to make others day better. Maybe, just maybe, Jungkook might have caught a small, I mean a very small crush on that guy.

(a/n : Okay. it took a few days to recover from Permission To Dance. I am obsessed with the transition from hobi to yoongi.

The wait is over~).

*** Love you 💜