Chapter 8

Thunder

3:28..

Im currently standing in the kitchen getting my photo taken by Tiara to post on ig.

liked by theyyfav

liked by theyyfav.mara & 22,344 others
therealchocolate.thunder_ : Giving very much innocence 😇 . @savagexfenty

theyfav.mara: devilish angel 😍😍
amonsemenovofc: 😫😍
notjacobeesemenov: ima beat yo ass😑
↩️ i hope them people see this MR. SEMENOV!
amila_petrov: 😻
random:be my wife 😍😍😍

After posting the pictures I liked and replied to some go the comments. Finshing with that I started helping Tiara pack up her equipment.

" shit I have to piss." She said rocking side to side. " Where the bathroom?" 

" I think its the second door down that way. " I pointed.

" You think? This better be the way or yall floors go be pissy. " She said jogging down the hall.

I laughed and bent down to take the ring light plug out of the wall. Just then I heard foot steps behind me and somebody grunt. I turn around only to see whats his face.

" Whats wrong with you axing these loud ass noises? " I mug him.

" Why are you in the kitchen with out clothes? " he says lowly ignoring my question.

" I have on clothes."

" No, You have on panties and a bra- , why are there cameras set up? What the hell were you doing in here? " He asked walking closer to me. His voice was still low but it was booming.

" Witchu think I was doing? " I smiled up at him. He was now a good 5 inches away from me.

" I don't -"

" Shut the fuck up." I interrupted and bent back down to finish what I was doing. And with that he shut up and just stood there behind me. I could feel him staring holes into the back go my head. Me telling him to stfu was just me getting pay back cus he be being rude to me.

I finished packing Tiara equipment and sat it on the counter waiting for her to come back.

" You still here? " I ask turning around to Sinn still in the same spot. He came closer and now we are face to f- chest to stomach 😑. Either one of us could say anything Tiara came back.

" oop- not you finna cheat on me. " Tiara said with a fake look of hurt coming across her face.

" No bae. I would never." I ran into her arms giving her a hug. She hugged me back whispering in my ear. " Im finna see if he get mad over this lil gesture." she said.

" Huh-" she grabbed my ass and squeezed it together then smacked it making me let out a lil yelp.

" Yo petty ass." I whispered back before she let me go. I turned to look at him and see his eyes black. Like pitch black.

" Okay. Ima see you later sexy." She said rushing to the door when her phone started to suddenly ring nonstop.

When she finally left I got back into his personal space looking up at him. "What you was finna say before she interrupted?"

" Exactly, pussy boy." I said walking past him making sure to bump into him when he didn't say anything.

Sorry for any errors..

What yall think going on in Sinns head?