Chapter 15

im back & you monkeys better interact. I could low-key be a rapper. anyways dont forget to vote and comment 💁🏾‍♀️.

Thunder

Its to many people in this car for him tube trying play with my coochie. To be honest ion think he know what to do he just tryna prove he dominant and its not working.

Just before he could even touch my coochie lil man started woke up crying making Daddy Azreal turn around. I quickly jumped off Sinns lap before he could see anything. I reached over the seat and unstrapped Miah out his car seat. 

Before I sat down I whispered to Sinn to buckle the onesie back up. Before he did I felt a finger slide in between my coochie lips. My eyes got big and my mouth dropped. I heard a few sucking sounds until he quickly buckled it back. I finally sat down and looked at him sideways. 

He smirked and looked out the window.

Girl...

Russia 📍

Daddy Azreal refused to stop unless to get gas or if somebody had to pee. He didn't stop at no hotels or nun the whole way here. Im very much pissed and really want take a shower.

Finally arriving to a big ass mansion. Fuck mansion, Its a fuckn castle. I got like 3 floors 💔. They fuckn rich. Daddy Azreal parks the car and tells everyone to get they shit and get put. He tired asf and annoyed.

Once I get my bags out the car I follow the way everybody went nice they left me.

Getting in the house I look around and see this tall Russian lady hugging everybody and doing introductions. 

" And who are you ? " She ask finna getting to me

" Hey. My name Thunder. "

" Hello. My name is Duscha." She said and hugs me. " You're very pretty by the way. And very small."

" Thank you. You pretty as hell to sexy tail self.

she looked at me smirked. " I like her." she said walking off.

She told us we could pick our own room. Best believe Tiara and me ran up them stairs.

" Yall cannot have my room." Jacobee, Mara, and Amon yelled at the same time while daddy Azreal, Amila, and Ms. Duscha laughed.

We ran all the way to the 3rd floor. It was big as the fuck. All the doors were spaced out hella.I was running down the hall opening and closing doors tryna find the biggest one. After going in and out 6 rooms I saw room all the way at the back of the long ass hall 3 more doors down and went for it . While I was going for it I heard footsteps. I slowed down and looked back to see Sinn calmly walking my way.

This must be his. I speed up and saw they had that lil thingy we got back home the code thingy. I figured it was the same code as the one at the house so I quickly put it in. It worked and I rushed in closing the door behind me. I looked around stunned. This room was Beautiful. Like MY ROOM at the house the room had a dark aura. Typical Sinn. Dark ass nigga.