Chapter 18

Thunder

Next Day

Drinking is not for me. I dont remember half of last night. Safe to say ima leight weight. The man from the club gave me something for the hang over and drove me back to the house. 

Pulling up to gate I told Mara come by the gate and get me. On the walk to my room she kept asking , " How was it? " "Was it good?" etc.

" I dont remember have of what happened yesterday. All I know is dude ate my coochie and I passed out. "

" He's head was so good you pasted out? " I smirked and that answered her question.

" So you don't really remember what happened last night? " Mara ask.

" Nah not really. Why?" I say

" Oh nun. " She smiles

Just then Sinn comes out his room with a white, tall, blonde girl coming behind him like a lost puppy. She had hickeys all over her chest area and hand prints round her wrist, neck, and legs.

He walked straight pass me and didn't look my way or say anything. His face was clear of any emotion.

"After you take yo shower come downstairs for breakfast." Mara tells me before going back downstairs.

After my nice hot shower I feel a little better. My head still pounding tho and the light hurt my eyes. I throw on some clothes and glasses and walk downstairs to the kitchen.

 I throw on some clothes and glasses and walk downstairs to the kitchen

( fit )

" Good Morning everybody. " I yelled coming into the kitchen.

Everyone responded except Sinn and his friend. 

I set down at the table and not long after Mrs. Duscha set my plate in front me.

" thank you. " I told her.

" Your welcome pretty girl." and sinn's friend scuffed at that.

" What yo name ? " I asked eating a spoon full of cheesy grits with bacon, sausage, and egg in it.

She looked at me offended as if I was suppose to kno her, until she finally responded. " Kathy Beuto."

" uhm."

" Did yall have fun last night." Azreal changed the subject.

" I got sum coochie last night. " tiara sighed like she was having flash backs.

" I hate fun last night. " - Mara

" Me too. It was lit. " -Amon

" Same." Chris responded smiling.

" What about you Sinrostro? Did you have fun ? " Mrs. Duscha spoke softly to him.

" It was alright. " He said making eye contact with with his food picking at it.