Chapter 24

Thunder

when he lets my shirt go with a push, i start to strip because daddy ain't playin.. & i want all that he tryna give.

getting all my clothes off he sees ion have on no under close and narrows his eyes at me.

i turn away and walk to the bed and jump to get on.

" all 4"

i get on all fours but he taking to long so i start to shake my ass a little then it came .

" fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. "
2.

" can you just do it with your hands pls ?" he ignores me.
3.

" i'm fuckn sorry." i start to cry and plea.
4.

" ii promise i won't do it again daddy" i had to say it.. it was the only way to get him to stop with the paddle.. not

15 paddles later.

i was a crying mess. it wasn't that much of a pleasure . i like when he do it with his hands instead.. they feel so much better than that stank ass paddle.. the only thing i actually like about the paddle is that his name is engraved in it and every time he hit my ass his name was imprinted on.. that was cute ngl.

he flipped me over roughly that made me wince because my ass is on FIRE. He started to toy with my clit making me squirm due to pleasure and pain cus you kno..

" how do you feel ?" he ask rubbing circles slowly.

" it- it hurts."

" what hurts ?"

" stop playin dumb you kno what the fuck hurts . " i whin.

" i do ? " he ask with a smirk and then inserts fingers making me start to grind on them trying to get the pleasure to over rule the pain.

he smacks my thigh to stop.. but goes down and started to ravish my chewchie.

" uhh Sinn.. lick faster. i wanna cum. " he continues at the paste he's going so i start to grind on his face and he lets me for about a minutes and soon as i was about to climax he moves and smack my coochie making my legs immediately close.. it felt nice tho.

" you are way more than wet enough for what i have planned. get up. "

i reach my hand out. " help me."

he smacks my hand down. " get the fuck up." ouu.

so i stop semi performing and get up off the bad standing on wobbly legs

" come lay back on here."

" aht aht.. who else you used these toys on.. i don't trust yo nasty ass., you swear you don't be fuckn on nobody but was fuckn on kathy nasty ass and only lord knows what she have cus you fucked her with aa condom and still pulled out .. it's gives diseases.. get me up out hea."

what surprised me was he didn't yell or interrupt me while i was speaking he was just staring until i finished .

" first, i've never used this room. yes i  started coming down here to dust the toys make sure they don't have nothing on them that could possibly harm you.. i forgot all about this place until you came. & i pulled out of kathy with the condom on because i didn't wanna come in her. She's crazy and it feels nasty cumming in her. & that's shocking because i have a- "

" why is you rambling ? is these thingies even clean.. is you clean when the last time you got tested because you be fuckn on anything. " i interupt him.

" don't even. i don't even kno why i'm explaining myself to you or why you are trying me? i don't be fucking on everyone.. "

" yes you do. & if you don't use the toys or this room what was the reason you created it ? it ain't making since " i say.

" i created it hoping i would find a submissive woman who i could dominate, fuck, and let me do any and everything i wanted to her . but instead i got you .. t- "

" tf you mean ' but instead i got you ' if you don't wan me i will happily leave. i'm not even yo gf fr. You c- shut up and let me finish ." he untrusted calmly.

" no i'm not shutting up. fuck you. like i was saying we not ina relationship so if i wanna strip and show my body of i will cus this my body and i very much do what i want . the fuck you thought this was . " i start walking around.

" if i wanna fuck other men .. ii can't cus i'm very much SINGLE and do do what i want. And you came on to me. you was the one in my room cuddling up on me, play with my coochie, & sucking on my tits.. ian ask for all this.. and what you mean dominate sb who gon let you do watever you wan to them? it ain't me. i can't be tamed fyi .. & when i met you ian even look at you that way. yea i thought you was handsome or watever but i was like ' oh this finna be my man ' and oh this and that. " i started walking towards him.

" 1 i thought you was a submissive bitch, 2 still do, 3- " he yanked my neck to him, picked me up by my shit & semi through me down on the back part of the lil dildo machine.

he let my neck go and quickly bond my hands underneath my back and the thing i was laying in to my were in handcuffs behind my my and under the thingy *( look i can't explain how i'm seeing it in my head )* he pulled the straps to hold me down over my stomach.

he then went down to the end of the machine and disconnected the mechanical one. he went to the glass show case of dildo and was just standing there.

" which one should i use on you ? "

" get the one that's the size of yo dick.. so the smallest one ? " i smile.

he laughs. ion kno bout yall but my momma always told me aa calm quiet nigga is a dangerous one..

he opened the glass with a key that was in his pocket and pulled out a clear thick long one. if i had to estimate the inches i say bout 6.

he came back to stand in front me. he pulled up a chair and started to separate my legs with rope. ion kno where it came from tho ..

once he was finished with that he started rubbing up & down thighs. " you like to fuss way to much. you kno that? "
" and do ."

his fingers moved to rub circles on my clit.. not to mention he got my legs bussed open for him & the whole world to see everything . i squirm when he started to insert fingers making me moan.

Hold on ii can't do this rn i'm in school this don't feel right 😭