Chapter 11

Thunder

My alarm rung waking me up out my sleep telling me to get up to get myself up log into zoom for online school. Trying to get up and press snooze on my phone im pressed to the bed heavy weight with their arms rapped around me

I look down to see whats on top me. I see dark hair I push it back and you won't believe whose laying on top of me. 

Mr. Whats his face himself.

I start tapping him until he wakes up. " yes? " he answer but never picks up his head.

" Why are you in my room? Not even that...Why are you laying on me? "

" because I feel comfortable here."

" Ion know why.. Ion even like you fr." at that he picks his head up with his arms still rapped around me and faces me.

" Why dont you like me? " He ask with a sad face

" Can you let me get up to brush my teeth and get ready to log into Zoom." I ask not really who.

He gets up but brings me wit him. Still holding on to my waist he gets up and takes me in the bathroom.

" wait you can't leave the twins." I say ina panic looking around for the twins. " Where are they? "

" I brought them back to Jacobee." He spoke.

"So you put them out my bed so you could get in? "

"No he asked me to. "

" Uhm."

He puts me down in front the sink and sits on the toilet to watch me.

" Why are you still here? "

" why dont you like me."

" Cus you get on my nerves." He didn't say anything after that. He just walked out. I didn't follow. I continued my morning routine and got into the shower.

 I continued my morning routine and got into the shower

( fit & hair )

After my shower I go and get my computer then sit on my bed to log in zoom.

Its 11:10. 10minutes til class start. I might as well run down stairs and get me some snacks. Nobody up cus its early as fuck so ima just sprint and get it.

Getting out the bed I open my door to see if the halls are clear. And it is. I start walking down the hall towards the stairs but suddenly stop. How the fuck his ass got in my room?I have a whole code on it.. ima ask him bout it later.

Running down the stairs I head straight into the kitchen. I rush to the the fridge and open it to get the fruit tray. Bending down to get it I comeback up turn around and sit it on the counter then rush to the cabinets and grab me a big bag of hot funyuns.

I turn back around to rush to go make my fruit bowl and Sinn and Amon was sitting at the table on their computers. I froze shocked.

" Yall been right there?"

" Yes." Amon replies with a smirk while stares daggers at me.

I put my shoulders up and down no caring. its not like he never seen me like this. I rush to the counter and start making my bowl while Sinn continues to stare at me.

"Boy what is you in my face for? " I say putting everything back to where its suppose to be and walk out the kitchen.

He followed me and stopped me by the stairs. " What? " I ask.

" Dont come out of your room with out clothes no more. Its a house full of men. "

" I thought everybody was sleep..But if I do do it again, then what? " He just walks away.

" What I thought." Fuck he talm bout. He not my daddy.

4:23

OtherHalf🖤💫: Im finna go to the grocery store with the fam.. Do you want anything in particular ?

Me: gimme some fruits and fruit roll ups and some fruit snacks and get be some big bags of funyuns.

OtherHalf🖤💫: if they have it.

Just then I heard a knock on my door. 

" Who is it?" I yelled.

" Me. "

" Me who? "

" ME."

"Who the fuck is me?" I knew exactly who it was I just like messing with him.

" Sinn."

" Witchu want sucka ?"

" Can I come in."

" No."

" Why not?"

" Cus I said so."

Not hearing nothing for a couple I seconds I lay my head back down. My head snaps back up when I hear my door open. I knew that nigga knew my code.

" How you know my code? " I asked putting my head back down on my pillow.

" I saw you put it in one time."

I just mug him.

" Can I lay with you? " He ask.

" No."

He fuckn did it anyway.

" You dont listen."

He didn't react. I turned away from him and he got closer, rapping his hand around my waist, cuddling me.

" Back up."I spoke.

" Go to sleep."

Sorry for any errors.