Chapter 20

Thunder

After I finished my online work I scripted out my clothes, got under the covers, and turn on the tv.

I logged into Hulu and watched Teen wolf. Not gon lie I thought it wasn't gon be all that because of the stupid looking edits people we making on tik Tok with them. But it wasn't im on season 5 neow and stiles and bd derrick is my baby daddies.

Not even 20 minutes into the episode Tiara and Amon just walked up in my room.

" How the fuck yall just gon walk up in hea. Yall don't know what I could have been doing.." I semi yelled looking at them stupid.

" You was playin with yo self? Lemme see?" Amon said coming closer laughing. I laughed backing up.

" Man move.. ion got on no clothes. " I said pulling the covers up my body more.

" Pop a tittie fa me bae." - Tiara smiled.

Just then Sinn came from the closet.

" wassup im with yall just coming up in hea?"

" Fuck that.. pop a tittie." - Amon. 

Sinn looked at him stupid.

" Get out. Both of you."

" First of all where you came from?" Tiara asked Sinn.

" They closets connected." Amon told her.

" Oh so you think you slick huh? Tryna cheat on me again."- Tiara.

" Could have sworn you fucked another girl last night but ok .."

" Didn't you get yo cat ate last night?"- Tiara.

" And did." I smiled.

" Why you smiled when you said that?" Sinn side eyed me.

" Boyyyy. All yall get out." I said. Amon and Tiara started walking to the door but stopped.

"lemme see a muhfuckn  nipple." Tiara said again. I started taking the covers over bout to pop one but before I could do so Sinn hurriedly rushed them out and locked the door.

" You keep testing my patience." he said turning around coming towards me.

I rolled my eyes and unpaused the tv. He hopped in the bed and under the covers with me after taking off his shorts and shirt. ouuu ii never knew daddy had a body full of tattoos. I thought it was just neck and arms but no its full body. And he gotta 8 pack with a sharp v line kill me now. How did I not notice this that one time we was in the pool?

" I didn't say you could come and lay with me sir. Please get out my bed." I said moving away a little and covering my upper body cus I had on panties just no bra.

He didn't say anything her just pulled me back towards him wrapping his hand around my waist. He turned and watched the tv. I stared at him for a minute with my hand still covering my chest. Couple minutes late I figure he got uncomfortable so he took my hands off my fest and played there.

I wasn't trippin to much even thought he was RIGHT ON MY NIPPLE. I had to relax my body cus lil  mama was starting to get a lil excited + my nips got hard. I felt him smile but he aint say nun. 

After another episode he turned his head towards me. I looked down at him. " you tired?" I ask. "yes." His voice had done dropped a few octaves. I shivered. His voice already deep then theirs this.

" Go to sleep then." I said. He latches on to my nipple and closes his eyes. I moaned a lil bit. " Boy what is you doing? " 

" Going to sleep."

" unmouth me please." he ignored me.

He got between my legs and wrapped his hands around my waist fully and continued to have my nipple In his mouth. I sighed. Im not ina mood for fussing right now. I continued to watch tv while massaging his head a little. He started to slightly suck on my nipple but his breathing was steady so I guess he unconsciously did it.

 He started to slightly suck on my nipple but his breathing was steady so I guess he unconsciously did it

This was a filler..

vote and comments your thoughts..

Sorry for any errors.