Chapter 22

Thunder

I found my outfit. Its a red all into one. Its see through. ( Yea ion feel like describing all this. Just know that its with out the side straps and the head band.)

(Hair w/ Neutal makeup w/ clear pinkish lip gloss

(Hair w/ Neutal makeup w/ clear pinkish lip gloss.)

Arriving to the club I start looking around checking out the place. Men of all ages throwing money to the girls on the stage. Not gon lie im a little nervious. This look like a kinky strip club. The bottle girls are wearing leather. Ion kno.

" You must be thunder." A dude came up to me taking me out my thoughts with a wide smile.

" Yea thats me. Who you."

" This is my grandson who owns the club." Mrs. Duscha spoke up from behind me.

" Oh."

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and started lading me to what I guess is the dressing rooms.

" So this is where you will be getting dressed. You go on in 30 pretty."

" Thank you and ok."

Mara, Mrs. Duscha, and Amila came in behind me.

" Girl you ready?" Mara asked.

" Not gon lie im a lil nervous." I say.

" Not you being scared. They way you seduced my husband and his parents." Amila said with a smirk.

" Amila stop it. I seduced you too sweetie."

" Right." Mrs. Duscha butted in.

" Im scared for you Ian lyin." Mara spoke.

" Why?"

" Girl if Sinn find out about this that ass grass."

" Nobody scared of him. And he aint gon find out if nobody DONT SAY SHIT." I say.

" Okay." Mara laughed putting her hands up in surrender.

_________

" Now we have something special for yall tonight. We have a Chocolate wild goddess fa yall. Introducing The real Chocolate Thunder". The d announced.

A/N- ion know shit about being a stripper so im not even finna waste my time typing the senerio out.

_______

After that lil work out I start picking up my money and putting it in my bags. Once I finish a go to the back with my bag and a half of money and put on my clothes. I took my money everywhere with me cus these thieving bitches aint finna take my shit.

" You strippe before?" Mara asked side eyeing me once I finally came out the dressing room.

" No dummy dont you think I woulda told you if I did."

" Uhm.. coulda fooled me." Mrs. Duscha said.

" If yall enjoyed it just say that." I said swinging my hair side to side smiling.

" I enjoyed it." All 3 said.

" thank you, thank you." I bowed.

" Not gon lie I was nervous as hell but once I got into it.. yeaaa. but I never knew paper could be this heavy. It feeling very much like a half a mill.. Im fuckn rich and might come back for a part 2 how that crowd was throwing money."

" Its giving the best to ever do it." Mara smiled with her tongue out." 

" And is."

" Alright yall ready to go. Im hungry." Amila said.

" Yea, im hungry to. That was a work out."

________ 

Finally making it to the house we head straight for the kitchen but I hear the tv coming from the screening room so I jog their.

I see Amon, Ivan, Azreal, Jacobee, Chris, and the twins either sitting downing and watching the tv or eating on junk food.

I quick go by Jacobee to play with the twins but he jacks them away.

" Boy what is you being stingy with my kids for? " I mug him.

" They didn't come from your cooter. But imagine you having my babies."He responds.

" Yes... imagine." I say looking up in the air smiling like im imaging it foreal.

"Here, you can see them cus you prolly dont see them in the next few days." He said sighing.

" why? You talking them somewhere?"

" No you going somewhere.."

" Where at?"

" I say the dungeon.. but ion kno foreal."

" Yo stupid ass." I laugh and shove him.

" She think he playin." Azreal laughs with his dad.

Just then I hear somebody storming down the stairs. I look up and its Sinn.

" Why is you walking so hard? "

" Come with me. I wanna talk to you." he says calmly. But I can tell he pissed at something.

" No I know you see me playing with the twins." With that Jacobee takes them away. See thats why I dont fuck with his opp ass..

" No, I dont now come on."

" No." I say with attitude.

"I advice you to just go." Amon says.

" I dont remember asking for your advice."

"He tryna help yo cripple ass."

" Im not even cripple."

" Not yet." Ivan whispers but I can hear. That makes the boys crack up except Sinn. he look like he finna ike my shit.

" Yall is to old to be instigating." I say.

" She just called me all. Sinn get her before I do." Azreal says.

" Ouuu, big daddy please do." I joke.

" She'll learn one day I guess." I hear before im throw across Sinn's shoulder..