Chapter 13

Just feel like this song matches Sinns attitude change later on in this chapter..

Thunder

Friday 8:00pm

Getting out the shower I lotion my self down and put on my pajamas for the night.

( Fit and hair )

( Fit and hair )

When I make it downstairs I see Chris and Mara sitting on the sofa with jasmine in between them watching brotherly love. I pass them up and walk into the kitchen to see my mama moving round the kitchen making lots of different foods im guessing for dinner. Amon, Tiara, and Jacobee ina heated conversation about the what drink better orange juice or apple juice. And last but not least Sinn big booty ass was strolling thru his phone with Jeremiah in his lap.

I walked fully the kitchen towards the pots. I opened one only to be slapped by my mama on my arm. " Girl go head on. Stop touching shit." She semi yelled pushing me out the cooking space.

" You clearly dont love your only child." I said fake crying.

" Leave my wife alone." Amon yelled towards me.

" Nigga my mama dont want you. Go lay." I mugged him. " Hater." He whispered.

" Anyways.." I said walking over to Amon to sit on his slap.

Just then my moms walked out the kitchen im guessing to go and used the bathroom cus thats the way of the bathroom. I tik tok idea popped into my head to see if Amon would go through with it

I pulled out my phone and went to tik tok then propped the phone up too it could see me and him and then on the side of us was Sinn and Jeremiah. 

" Ayo man, i haven't had dick in forever.." I said facing him with a smile.

" On god?" He asked with a arched eye brow and a smirk.

" On god." I said in then we both went in for a kiss.

" это не дерьмо." I hurried daddy Azreal's voice. (Ain't this sum shit)

I hurried off of Amon. " Im sorry bae.. I promise its not what it looks like.. " I rushed out hugging him.