Chapter 13: Flight Range

Link looked at all of the people who had gotten to join him on this adventure. It was hard looking at them all and not seeing Zelda with them. But Link sucked it up and continued onward anyways. Link grabbed the reins on his horse tight and then slashed them down giving the horse max speed. Link felt the wind in his face and nothing more. Link looked behind him to see both Sidon and Yunobo struggling to ride their horse I guess they are not used to it. 

"How much further?" Asked Yunobo as he relaxed on his horse.

"Shouldn't be too far I can see the wind gust from the range." Said Sidon as a wish of snow and clod air came through his house. 

Link hopped off his horse and gave him a nudge to leave this place was not meant for a horse too much rock and things that could kill them. Link gave a hand movement to have Sidon and Yunobo follow him. They hopped off of their horse and came over to Link.

"It is cold out here can we go back? Do we need this Rito there are so many others?" Asked Yunobo.

"Stop complaining Yunobo." Said Sidon as he looked around the entrance to the Flight Range. "It has been a long time since I have been here."

Link ran over to the ladder that went into the main jump point for the flight range. Link hopped up the ladder and looked around then he saw him there up high in the sky was Teba he was circling the air Link could see him looking at him as he dove fast to the ground. He landed on the edge of the diving board and looked up at Link.

"I know why you are here and I will come but we must make haste the guards will come back from their break at any time know." Said Teba as he ran into the Flight Range room and grabbed one of the falcon's bows off of the stand. 

Link bowed to Teba then bolted down the ladder he ran over to Sidon and Yunobo and pulled both of their arms and had them run with him.

"What about Teba don't we need him to?" Asked Yunobo as he got out of Link's hand and looked at him.

Link stared then pointed to Teba gliding in the air behind them.

"Then what are we running from?" Asked Sidon as he looked around and saw four guards with Feather Spears charging after them. "Oh, I think it is them." Then he ran fast.