Chapter 26: Another Link

Link looked at Sooga for a moment, so many questions ran threw his head. Why did he look like him? Is that Links fait to become a Yiga? So many more questions ran through his head yet none made sense to him.

"Why do you look like me?" Asked Link as he held his sword up to Sooga.

"I was thrown out of my time buy that vile person Astor and he made me into, well a Yiga. He thought if I knew how to fight like you that I could kill you yet I can not. I never told him that I could not kill you but I think he already knew." Replied Sooga as he looked around.

"So what he had you trapped in a Yiga form making you do what he wanted? That sounds a little over-controlled." Link said.

"It was but I got used to it, but now all I want to do is go back to my world start where I left off. Living in the castle and nothing there to threaten Hyrule." Sooga told Link as he saw something in the glimpse of his eye. "We have to go now." He said as he ran over to Link and grabbed his arm and started to run.

"What are we running from?" Asked Link as he looked behind to see five Yiga foot soldiers running towards them full of malice. "Okay, keep running."

Sooga kept on pulling Link with him Sooga was faster yet he was bigger than Link. Link had no idea what was going on, all he knew was that Sooga is him and he is Sooga. Or that is at least what Sooga has told him. Link stripped his hand out of Soogas grasp he turned around and pulled out the master sword rushing back at the enemies.

"Idiot, always wanting to fight." Stated Sooga as he pulled out his swords and ran with Link.

Link slashed his sword around hitting the weapons of the Yiga but not being able to strike them. Link looked at Sooga both of them were exhausted, not even their strongest hit could make them move an inch.

"What the heck is going on we can't hit them." Said Link as he looked at all four of them standing there waiting to kill them.

"They have been thought to mimic our every move there is nothing that will work," Sooga told Link as he kneeled on the ground.

Link got up put both of his hands on his sword and looked straight ahead. He put the sword in front of his face and closed his eyes. Focusing on everything that made him mad Link opened his eyes shining bright blue, his sword flashing blue, and then his hair spiked up and turned blue.

"This is who I truly am!" Yelled Link as he ran into the crowd of Yiga soldiers and swung his sword around.

The power within his sword overwhelmed the soldiers sending them flying in the air and crashing back down to the ground. Link then swung his sword to the right sending a wave of blue energy blowing them down.

"Wow, I had no clue you could do that." Said Sooga as he walked over to Link.

Link slowly faded back to normal.

"I have only been able to do that for a while it is something new." Said Link as he walked past Sooga. "Let's get moving back to the castle."