Aftermath

----------------------------15 Years Latter----------------------------

"Alright hold your hands tight and keep your feet steady. There you go." Said Link as helped a kid aim his bow. "Alright then pull back and... release." He said as the arrow soared and hit the target right in the middle.

"Thank you, dad." Said the kid as he walked on over to the target and pulled out the arrow.

"You are really becoming a father Link." Said Zelda as she walked on over to him.

"Well, you are a great mother to him as well." Said Link as his kid walked back to the start of the shooting range. "Hey Troy why don't you let me try." Link grabbed another bow and stared at the target then nocked three arrows and shot them all at once hitting the target right in the middle.

"Wow! Can you teach me how to do that?" Asked Troy as he grabbed three arrows and tried to knock them the same way as Link did.

"It takes years to master, but yes in time I can teach you much of what I have learned over the years." Said Link as he walked into his small house and went to the back room.

"You are doing it aren't you?" Asked Zelda as she watched Link start to pack up his stuff from the room.

"I have to, there are still things that I do not understand about myself, and sitting here is not helping me." Said Link as he shoved more stuff into his bag.

"It might not help you but it will help Troy, if you want to help yourself first have to help our son. You can't just leave him." Said Zelda as she slowly started to cry.

"I will not be gone for long I promise." Said Link as he gave a kiss on Zelda's head as he left for the back door.

"FATHER!!" Yelled out Troy as Link turned around and dropped his bag he raced to the front door and unsheathed his soldier's sword on the training block.

"Get behind me." Said Link as he watched a large cloud of malice hover over them and send down drops of it.

Each one turned into a large creature, having two large legs and arms, a black body, and a grey mask covering its face. Link stood in front of Troy as he waited for the monsters to attack but instead. They vanished back into the cloud and disappeared.

"Do you really think you should leave?" Asked Zelda as she pointed out what just happened.

-------------------------To Be Continued-------------------------