Book 2: Chapter 1 Titans Rise

Link stood confused of what was to come. These creature's he had saw what where they, not something from his world that is for sure. Link walked back into the house with Troy and Zelda he sat down with them at the table and pondered what had just happened.

"So what where those things?" Asked Troy as Link held his hands.

"They where nothing just a trick someone pulled, we are safe." Link said as he looked at Zelda who looked sad. "And if they come back I will make sure that nothing happens to you or your mother." Link said as he gave Troy a big hug and held him close.

After a while of sorrow Link walked to the back of there house with Zelda she was still worried and sad.

"I think you and Troy should leave, head back to the castle for safety." Said Link as Zelda shook her head.

"We will all go including you." She said even though Link new that he had to stay he had to find out what the things where and how to stop them.

"I have to go make sure Troy understands he is fourteen but he still has the heart of a young me." Said Link as he gave Zelda a hug and quick kiss and then left right out the back of the house.

Zelda walked on over to Troy and took his hand, she held him close. Troy asked no questions as they took there walk to Hyrule Castle. After a long walk they made it and had a warm welcome from the Hyrule warriors and Sidon, who had been keeping the castle in top shape. Link wandered for days looking for answers till he chose to meet the spring of wisdom.

"I am coming to you, to pray for your help. What where the creatures that attacked and how do I defeat them?" Asked Link but yet the spring did nothing, the water did not even move. "Please help me, I have a family I need to protect them!" Yelled out Link as he fell to the ground and started to give a light cry.

You will need more than a weapon if you are able to defeat the Titians.

Link looked up to see nothing but yet his hope jumped high.

"Then tell me what am I to do?" Asked Link as he got off of the ground.

Go back to the shrine of resurrection there a item awaits you, be fair warned it will take you if you don't fight it.

Link did not care what the spring said after it told him what to do. He raced off to gain the weapon, the one that will save his family.