Chapter 15: Zelda Puppet

Link pulled out the master sword but then relaxed it next to him. He couldn't fight Zelda she was the one that he was sworn to protect. As Link looked at Zelda staring at him he picked up his sword and stood in a full protection stance.

"Attack!" Yelled out Zelda as the two Yiga came running at Link.

Link stood still eyes closed and focused. Then he ducked and sliced the stomach of one of the Yiga Clan members and then tripped the other having him land on his face. Then stabbed him in the back and opened his eyes.

"It seems that I might not be able to win this fight but that doesn't mean I can't try and do it." Said Zelda as she ran towards Link.

She swung her sword with no form just wild swings, Link was in sync with the attacks still though. Link stood and waited for the right moment to attack then he saw her foot unbalanced, Link swung down with a hard attack on her sword making her fall to the ground.

"Can you do it Link can you finish the fight?"

Asked the voice as Link started to get mad. He lifted his sword and stabbed it into the chest of the dark Zelda then having her poof into nothing. Link pulled the sword out of the ground and walked over to the rest of the party. They all looked at him amazed.

"Alright come on let's keep moving." Said Teba as he pushed his way to the front of the party.

Teba had some patience but not a lot. Link walked next to Teba and looked at him.

"I know what you did back there was hard Link but you had to do it. At the end of this, we will all have to pay a small price." Said Teba as he stopped moving and looked at Link confused.

The ground started to rumble and the birds ran away from the mountains. Teba and Link looked around to see the old Coliseum Ruins getting lifted into the air. Pushed up by malice from the ground.

"What the heck is happening?" Asked Sidon as he ran over to Link and Teba.

"I have no clue." Said Teba as they watched other parts of Hyrule float up into the sky. "But I can't expect it to be a good thing."

----------------------------------- Gannondorf ---------------------------------------

"What are you doing?" Asked the Hero's Shade to Gannondorf as he watched him say some sort of incantation.

"This world needs to be put into my picture and to do so I need all of the ones not willing to join me killed." Said Gannondorf as he looked over to the Hero's Shade. "Without the Ocarina of Life, they can't stop me."

Gannondorf picked up the Ocarina from a satchel that was once attached to Zelda. He put it onto his lips and started to play a toon. As the toon was being played the ground under Gannondorf and the Hero's Shade started to move up. Then when the toon was done it stooped in place.

"Where did you put us?" Asked the Hero's Shade as he put his hand onto his sword.

"We are in Hyrule Castle and know are floating above where it used to be." Said Gannondorf with a small chuckle. "There is no way for Link to make it up here."