• chapter 69; gorgeous •

Chapter 69 - Gorgeous

Disclaimer: mature, unholy, sinful and definitely NSFW chapter up ahead. Again, you can skip this chapter if you want to but I know most of y'all won't. Enjoy ;)

3rd Person's POV

I wouldn't have let you stick a finger in me if I didn't want you like that, Dani thought.

"Yes Christopher, I'm sure."

With that, he grinned, moving up to kiss Dani. She kissed him back equally as passionate, her fingers running through his hair, tugging at it. His hands moved down her body, travelling along the curves of it.

Everywhere his fingers touched her, sparks followed, leaving her even more breathless.

Everywhere her fingers touched him, goosebumps followed, leaving him even more in love.

His lips left hers, softly trailing down down her neck, leaving soft kisses and occasionally sucking and biting. Dani tilted her head back to give him more access while her fingers moved along his chest, slowly unbuttoning his shirt and tossing it behind them.

They took their time with each other, moving slowly and drinking in each other. Christopher reached down towards the bottom of her shirt and lifted it up, leaving her in just her bra. She moved to cover herself, but he reached for her hand, pinning them above her.

"Gorgeous," he whispered, his lips brushing her ears. He nipped at them before moving down to her neck again, leaving a trail of hickeys. He moved lower towards her breasts and removed her bra. He took his time on her breasts, spending equal time on each of them. His tongue darted out and swirled around her nipples, causing it to become harder. She let out a soft moan when he lightly bit down on her. He smirked lightly then let out a soft groan when she started to move her hip against his erection. Christopher continued toying with her nipples, sucking on them and biting on them softly.

He moved his lips lower, kissing down from her breasts to her stomach. He placed another kiss just on top of her pants before pulling it down and tossing it behind him. Christopher slowly removed her knickers, hooking it and sliding it over the curve of her hips. She shivered when she felt the cool air against her, but it was replaced by a moan when he licked a strip on her. He continued licking her, savouring the sweet taste of her. She let out more moans before biting her lips from getting too loud.

"I want to hear you. Don't keep quiet."

He continued licking and sucking with her, attaching his lips to her clit, bringing louder moans from her. He brought one hand to her and put one finger in her while he continued eating her out. Dani moaned louder at the feeling of his long fingers in her, moving in and out steadily. She could hear the sounds of Christopher slurping her, the sound of his tongue and finger against her. Dani's breath hitched at her throat when she felt the wave of pleasure approaching her. Christopher placed one hand on the inside of her thighs, his rings causing Dani to shiver slightly from the stark difference of it from her flushed skin. He continued eating her out, his tongue moving faster when he knew that she was getting close to her high. With one last lap at her clit, Dani came, Christopher's name on her lips and her legs shaking.

As she was catching her breath. Christopher continued licking up her essence. He pulled away, his bottom face wet. Dani pulled him towards her, her hand trailing down his body and towards his jeans. She unbuttoned them, pulling them down to reveal his underwear. She toyed the hem of it, pulling it down. His dick sprang forward, already hard and hitting his stomach. Christopher moved to pull off his jeans and underwear, but it got stuck, bringing a small giggle to Dani, which in turn made Christopher chuckle.

Dani reached out and wrapped her hand around his dick as Christopher moved towards her, moving his lips against hers. They both had smiles on their faces, showing each other the love they had for the other through their actions.

"O-oh Nila," Christopher groaned against Dani's lips when she rubbed her thumb over the tip. Her lips turned up and she repeated the action. Christopher dropped his head against her shoulder, biting it before reaching over to the nightstand and pulling out a condom. He tore the wrapper with his teeth and pulled it out, rolling it onto him.

He ran the tip of his dick over Dani's slit a few times before slowly sliding himself into her. She moaned, her head thrown back against the pillow. She felt full, his length stretching her and filling her. Christopher ran his hand along her, moving over her breasts and pinching her nipples softly as he let her get adjusted to her size.

He started to move slowly, before speeding up, building a pressure in Dani that was so pleasurable her moans were getting louder. Their names were on the lips of the other, a moan, a groan, or a gasp.

Christopher continued pumping into her vigorously, but when he shifted the angle, Dani nearly screamed, her eyes rolling back and her toes curling. Christopher pumped deeper into her as one hand moved down towards her clit, sending intense waves of pressure through Dani. He moved his lips down from her lips to her neck, kissing the skin there and sucking it, satisfied when he left a trail of hickey.

Dani's hand moved from Christopher's shoulder to the sheets, gripping it tightly. He pounded into her, moving deeper and faster than before. The combined pleasure of Christopher hitting her g-spot, rubbing her clit and sucking on her neck pushed Dani towards her orgasm, her entire body tenses as her walls clenched Christopher tightly, pulling a moan of her name from him.

Christopher continued pounding into her, chasing his high. He suddenly slowed down, curses and 'oh, Nila' falling from his lips. Dani clenched herself, milking Christopher as he gradually stopped moving.

Christopher's hand moved along Dani's hips, coming down from his high. He kissed her shoulder before pulling himself out and tossing the condom in the bin beside the bed. He then fell back on the bed beside Dani, both of them trying to catch their breath.

They turned towards each other and a smile broke out on both their faces, their hands moving towards the other to intertwine their fingers between them.

"Te amo, Nila."

"Te amo tanto, Christopher."

*chuckles nervously* Hi (after about a year)! How have you guys been? I hope this chapter wasn't so bad. I suck at these kinds of chapters but it's chapter 69, I can't let this opportunity go to waste. I really hope you've enjoyed this chapter!! Don't forgot to vote and comment if you have! They mean the world to me x

Thanks for sticking around and reading this! We've got 33k reads now! That's 13k more than the last time I updated. That. Is. Insane!!! I luv you guys! Y'all are awesome!!

PS, for the sake of this chapter, let's just say that Dani isn't a virgin and has some experience because I don't like reading or writing virgin scenes. (Sorry to those who like them ;p) And this chapter is written in the 3rd POV because I felt really awkward saying 'I' lol

(short ramble coming up ahead)

The last update was on my birthday last year and since then, quite a lot has happened. I took my O Levels, graduated, picked up a few new hobbies and interests, got a job, got into another school (yay I made it into polytechnic!!), made new friends, got to know a bunch of new people, and had a bunch of new classes that confused the hell out of me.

Oh, I'm also a strawberry blonde now. Thought this part was interesting to add. 

Well, I don't really know what I'm getting at BUT it's been quite a while! I've missed you guys. How have you been? What have you been up to? What's new since the last time I updated? How has life been? I hope that it's been well!

If you're still reading then wow! You are freaking amazing and I luv you! Thanks for all the support on Self Love! 

As always,

Stay safe, stay healthy, stay happy x