Chapter 2

Luke POV

"Thalia! Get over this mountain!" I yelled at her hoping she would understand. I ran up the hill and saw the most horrible phalanx ever. I saw Clarisse holding the line against 2 bulls. "Luke! What- they're in trouble let's go!" She ran down the hill and ran toward Bull face number 1. I ran to bull face number 2. I pulled out my sword and scowled. My brother Lace, he betrayed us to join Kronos' side. I ducked as fire went over my head, the bull just charged me. I attempted to sidestep but dang the bull is fat. I was knocked over, blood was all over my shirt. "Dang I liked this shirt" I muttered. I attacked again except this time I ducked under his charge and stabbed upward, straight in between a chunk in the armor. My sword went straight through and I slid underneath it. I got up and turned around. Great, I lost my sword. My eyes widened when suddenly the bull charged but stopped instantly. I smiled, stupid bull it just changed the position the sword and hit something that held its life force up. I smirked and turned around to see Thalia killing the other bull. "Nice job Thals' ' then I face planted the floor.

—————-line break to the chariot race———

Thals and I won the chariot race. I grinned, I loved this week but I didn't know it could get any better but now. The whole Hermes cabin picked us up but Thalia was trying to tell them something but she couldn't. "Guys! There was someone that helped! GUYS!" Then I didn't know what I was doing but I yelled "Scott (the son of Poseidon) and his little brother Tyson helped!" Soon everyone else picked up a blushing cyclops and a wide eyed son of Poseidon. Then something happened. Someone pulled my head to Thalia's direction and she kissed me. Right there and then. I stood there wide eyed for a millisecond until I returned the kiss. The whole crowd went screaming and my eyes widened and my cheeks turned more red. They were heading to the canoe lake. I grabbed Thalia's hand and they brought us to the canoe lake and dumped us in. The newest couple in camp. I smiled, my most favorite summer.

——-3 year later (Westover Hall—-

Luke POV

We were sent onto a mission to get 2 half bloods, with Grover, Thalia, and me. I was driving, I hear Thalia snicker, "Scott and Annabeth si- Ow!" Grover then scolded her "calm down, we need to get these 2 quick, Ah... yes the school." The school was 3 stories tall, which is super tall. It's a military shrine by the way. "Who are we getting again" Thalia snickered at my short term memory loss for that moment, "Bianca and Nico Di Angelo doofus." I smiled sheepishly "oh...yeah ok." They parked the car and headed inside to be stopped by 2 teachers. The man teacher said "No visitors, get out of here!" Thaila snapped her fingers doing the mist thingie, "oh but we live here, I'm Thalia, he's Luke, and this is Grover." The girl one dozed off into outer space "Yeah...ok go get dancing kids err I mean teens." We left and I whispered to Thalia "this is the last mission before we can settle in and enjoy the rest of our lives together Thals, just you and me." I smiled, I already had plans on what to do. She whispered back "Don't jinx it idiot" and slapped my head. "Here we are guys' ' he pointed to 2 kids, they both had pale skin and dark hair. "Bianca and Nico Di Angelo." Then they saw 2 others walk towards them "Who are they? '' I asked because Grover never said 4, he said 2. Grover's eyes widened "I have no idea just watch out for the vice principal, he's the monster." We saw them 2 walk up but we also saw Thorn walk up too. "Uhh guys?" They saw them talking and then Thorn came up and started talking to them, they all soon left. "Guys come on, we got to get them!" The 3 of us sprinted ahead and saw the conversation. "-eck dude! What was that?" "Silence!" Thorn shouted, "follow me." They followed him outside. I looked at Thalia and she had the same idea. Catch up and sneak attack. They caught up and heard more talking. "stirring, soon Olympus shall fall and the new golden age shall rise again!" They saw a group of 4, however it looked like the guy with raven black hair and sea green eyes was the oldest. "Guys, get behind me, this dude is crazy, he got drunk of fruit punch again." I had to smile, he had a stupid sense of humor. Thorn then transformed and all 4 of their eyes widened to the now manticore. "Guys behind me! Quick behind me! Who are you and how much attack damage do you have?" Bianca slapped him in the head, "Sorry Bianca." The manticore glared at them then moved his tail up. Quick as lightning the trio ran from their hiding spot, startling Thorn to where he threw spikes at the kids, 2 of them impaling the raven black haired boy who tried to defend the others. "Get out of here guys! GO!" The boy yelled. Bianca instantly snapped back "We're not leaving you!" I ran up to the manticore and pulled out my sword and attempted to stab him to see his reflexes. Thorn stared at me and I froze, then a shout could be heard and the boy with raven black hair charged the manticore and stabbed his spike into the rib cage of Thorn. "Argh" thorn yelled. Soon helicopter blades can be heard, "For Zeus!" Thalia screamed and attacked Thorn, I quickly shook my head and attacked behind Thalia. Then gunshots can be heard. The light blinded Thalia and me temporarily, then Thorn lunged at us knocking us down. Then right in cue a horn can be heard. "Wha.... no.... that's against the rules!" A silver arrow soon sprouted out of Thorn's shoulder. Thorn fired back but the arrows fired twice as fast. "Great...the hunters' ' mumbled Thalia. Soon a dozen girls all in their teens came up. "That's against the Ancient Laws!" yelled Thorn with a hidden bit of fear in his voice. Someone came up and said "Permission to kill my lady?" The 13 year old kid stepped up and said "Permission granted, Zoe." Thorn then narrowed his eyes, "If I can't have them alive I will have them dead!" He then lunged towards the 4 kids and grabbed Bianca and Nico, but at the last second the other boy grabbed their hands and Thorn didn't expect the extra weight, so they fell down the cliff.