Chapter 5

The Last Labyrinth

Bianca POV

I was dreaming again, but this time I was in a jail room. I looked around and saw Percy against the walls. I wanted to sob because of how bad he looked. His skin was pale, he was so deathly pale you could think he was dead. He was barely even breathing, his shirt was in tatters, I put back a sob. He was bleeding everywhere, I heard voices and saw someone come in. "Look Percy, you know you can always join us right?" Percy lifted his head and I saw in his eyes how much pain he was in. "Go to Tartarus." The other guy just smirked and said, "well at least you could maybe go into more pain, right?" Percy just said "what kind of question is that?" The other person stepped out of the shadows and she scowled to see Lace. "Well, we can always get that girl of yours and do what you already suffered through to her." I had a sneaking suspicion that Lace meant me or Reyna. Percy's eyes widened, "don't hurt them, hurt me instead shoelace man." Lace scowled and got a knife. "Well let's see, oh right I want to be writing, he brought the knife down on Percy and I screamed. I jolted back to reality and ran out of the Poseidon Cabin. It was around 9 in the morning so I headed to the pavilion, I was 30 minutes early. I sat down at the Poseidon table and thought over the dream I had. Percy's in trouble, he's being tortured. A tear fell from my face, stupid, cute, stubborn, selfless Percy. I sighed and someone sat next to me. "Hey Bianca, you ok?" I looked at Reyna, "I had a dream, Percy's being tortured." Reyna's eyes focused again. "Don't worry, today is a meeting, we would be able to tell them we need a quest." Bianca just nodded, "there's a new trainer for swordsmen. I can't wait to spar with him." Reyna just nodded, "wanna spar?" I smiled and got out of Riptide. Reyna pulled out her sword and we headed to the arena. "Okay, 3,2,1 GO." We both attacked at the same time. I've gotten better at archery and swordsmanship since Percy was gone. So right now, I am only rivaled by Reyna, Nico, and Scott. Percy and Luke however were on a whole different level. Percy was the only one who can give Luke a challenge and has a chance to win. I blocked a strike from Reyna, then I pulled my sword hilt into hers, I pushed down and her sword went clattering away. I pushed the sword under her chin, "Yield." Reyna just smiled and said "I yield, good game." I smiled then I heard a horn, dang we were sparring for 30 minutes. We sprinted down into the pavilion, got our food, and sat at the Poseidon table because well, since our parents had no cabin, Percy asked Chiron to let us stay in his cabin and table which he accepted. I walked over and grabbed a pizza and threw it into the fire. "Hades, Poseidon, Hestia, please help me find Percy." I walked away and sat at my table. I started to eat the pizza I was holding. Nico and Reyna slid onto the seats next to me, "tell me every single detail of the dream." Nico asked. I just nodded and told him the dream. He looked deep I thought until Chiron interrupted "Alright guys, meeting at the ping pong table, let's go!" We all headed to the meeting and again I recounted my dream to them. "I know where the Labyrinth entrance is, it's in Zeus' fist, there's a hole there and the Labyrinth entrance straight into the heart of camp." Instantly there was an uproar. "SHUT UP. We need a quest." Chiron looked at me and said, "go ask the Oracle of Delphi." I nodded and went up to the attic. I looked around at all the treasures we found. I looked at the Oracle and said "How do I find my way through the Labyrinth?" The oracle opens its mouth.

—————prophecy————

4 shall dwell in the endless maze

The lost, the betrayed, the traitor will rise

Destroy with the hero's final breath

And get a loved one that was put to death

————————————————

My eyes widened at the last part. My loved one was put to death.... Percy. He's going to be put to death. I sighed and thought over the prophecy. 4 will go into the labyrinth. Someone lost, Percy hopefully, someone who was betrayed, and a traitor will rise. I don't know what that meant. Destroyed with a hero's final breath, it looks like someone is going to die. And get a loved one that was put to death, hopefully we will save the loved one before the actual death. I sighed and started to climb downstairs. I walked into the arena and sat down. "My dear, you're back, what did the prophecy say?" I sighed and answered