Chapter 1

Aiden's POV

I groaned in my sleepy state while looking for the noisy alarm clock. I hate it when I am disturbed in my sleep. I get pretty violent sometimes when disturbed, that's why no one attempts to wake me up on my sleep. There was this time that I kicked my sister in the face because she tried to wake me up. After that she got a bruise in her right cheek and my parents scolded me for that. That's why no one dares to wake me up.

I got up from bed, straight to my bathroom just to take a shower. I turn on the shower and put shampoo in my hair. "Hmmmm..." I hummed while smelling the vanilla scent of the shampoo. I love vanilla scented shampoos. After taking the shower, I went straight to the kitchen to take my breakfast. "Good morning!!!" I greeted while spreading my arms. "Good morning dear. What are you happy about that you need to shout while greeting us a 'good morning'?" my mother said while frying the bacon. "Nothing." I smiled. They looked at me suspiciously. "You see, I am just excited." I said while setting down the plates. "Excited for what?" my mother said. "Oh mother, how could you forget? It's the first day of school again. That means new classmates." I answered happily. It's not really the reason why I am excited. I am excited to see him again. "Seriously Aiden, you are excited because of new classmates? Really?" my sister questioned in a bored tone. "I think you are excited to see Liam. Am I right?" she added while smiling and making me feel embarrassed.

You see, me and my sister are very close and she knows everything about me. She even knows that I am gay. Not only my sister knew that, even my parent knew and not just my family, everyone at school knew. My family accepted me with open arms, though it's a different story at school. I am bullied by everyone, especially Liam's best friend, James. He pushes me to my locker and call me offensive names, while Liam just watch him hurting me.

We finished our breakfast. I hurriedly got up my seat and rush through the door. It takes me twenty minutes for me to reach school when walking. I walk alone because I have no friends. No one likes a gay friend. I know there are some students in our school that wants to have a gay friend but they're afraid because they might get bullied too. I started walking to school while passing some people walking with their dogs. Some are jogging with their friends. An old lady greeted me while watering her plants.

I reached school and I went straight to my locker. I opened my locker and gathered the things I will be needing for my first period which is Mathematics. After that, I got pushed on my locker by the one and only, James Wattson. "Hey fag." he smiled evilly. He just left after that pushing scene on the locker. Everyone stared at me.

I sighed, looking down on the floor, feeling embarrassed. Oh well. What a good way to start my first day. Note the sarcasm there.

------------------------------

Hello! Hope you like it. I updated this earlier than the day I promised. hahaha! Just feeling excited.

P.S. Sorry for the short chapter.