Chapter 9

Aiden’s POV

The class has ended and I was making my way to my locker until I saw him. He looks like shit. His eyes are red and puffy. Has he been crying? I opened my locker when suddenly a tall figure right next to me stopped. It was him. “Aiden-“ I raise my hand to stop him. “Don’t even think about it.” I said and left. I made my way to the rooftop. I was panting when I reached the rooftop. I opened the door and saw someone. Is that… James?

James’ POV

I was at the rooftop waiting for him. Suddenly the door opened and then entered the guy I have been waiting for. He looked surprise. “H…hi Aiden.” I stuttered while greeting him. He seems confused. “Uhh… Did you send me those notes?” he asked. “Y…yes Aiden. I send those notes.” I replied, smiling at him. I walked towards him. He just stood there staring into my eyes. “Aiden, the first time I met you. I was mesmerized with your beautiful brown eyes. I couldn’t think of anything to get near you. That’s when I came up with the plan to hurt you.” His eyes were filling up with tears. “I have been observing Liam. The way he looked at you and I came to the conclusion that Liam likes you.” The tears that build up was now flowing down his cheek. “One night, we hang out at his house and asked him if he likes you and he told me the truth. He really likes you. When that conclusion was confirmed, I think of another way of getting near you. That’s the time I apologized and ask you to be a friend. I like you Aiden.” I get closer to him and hugged him. He was crying. It pained me to look at him like this. I released him from the hug and looked at him. “J…James, you do know that I like Liam, right?” he asked. “Yes.” I replied feeling hurt. “James, even you hurt me with your bullying, you showed some kindness to me. I fell in love with Liam for 9 years and he repaid me by breaking my heart into million pieces.” He said. “So, where are you taking this conversation?” I asked. “All I am saying is that, it’s hard to move on. Can we be at least be friends?” He said and raise his hand to have a handshake but I never accept it. Instead, I pulled him into a hug. It hurts to be just his friend but I am fine with it as long as I am with him.

What will happen if I told Liam about this?

-----------

Please vote and comment

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter