Chapter 11

Aiden's POV

Sunshine, hitting my face woke me up. I feel so tired. I can't sleep well last night.

I took a shower and get ready for school. I didn't bother eating my breakfast as I went straight to door and walk to school.

I sighed as I reach school.

When I arrive, I saw the two guys, standing in front of my locker. Great, starting my day with drama. Who's the director of this drama anyway? Oh yeah, me.

I neared my locker and ignored the them. I'm pissed off with this two. I opened my locker and gathered my things for first period.

I was sitting in my seat, not listening to the teacher. I'm too tired to listen. My morning class periods went like this. Sitting and not paying attention.

As the bell rang for the next class. I went straight to my locker and checked what class is next. I have forgotten about it because of my problem. I looked at my schedule. Oh, it's gym class. Great, gym class. My favorite subject. Mark the sarcasm.

I went to the boys' locker room and changed.

When I'm done changing, I find a seat among the bleachers. I sat at the lower part of it. As I was sitting and waiting for the teacher, two students sit beside me. I looked left and right. Oh it's them.

Liam on the right. James on the left.

Liam turned to me and was about to speak when...

"Attention class!" The teacher said, scaring the shit out of me.

"I have an announcement. We are going on a camping." He added. Everyone cheered happily.

This camping is for survival as what he said. We are going to train there like military and how to survive in an unknown place. Oh yeah, we're leaving tomorrow.  Great, just great.

Classes ended and I went straight home.

I told my parents about the camping. They were fine with it as long as I keep safe.

Currently, I'm packing things in my bag. Clothes, underwear, toothbrush and etc.

When I'm done, I fall back in my bed and sleep.

----------------------

Please vote and comment!