Chapter 8

Liam’s POV

Suddenly, her eyes lit up. “Yes Liam. Aiden Miller, no wonder why he’s familiar. He is your classmate since kindergarten.” With that, my eyes went wide.

-----------------------

“I can show you a picture of your class. Do you want to see it?” mom asked. “Yes please.” I said feeling better now. Mom pulled out an album and gave it to me. “Here. This album contains all your kindergarten photos.” She said, while making her way to the dining room. I opened the album and saw a class picture. I was there and he was… next right to me? I never knew. Everyone smiled except him. Why wasn’t he smiling? I thought. I flipped through pages and a single tear fell off of my eye. I never notice the guy who I’m madly in love with. That’s when I realize what he said “…I like you Liam for 9 years. 9 FREAKING YEARS!...” After scanning the album, I was crying. I hurt the guy who loves me for 9 years and all I did was break his heart into million pieces. “What will I do?” I asked. James was rubbing my back in circles. While mom was looking at me worriedly. I need to apologize to him and make it up to him.

Aiden’s POV

“Aiden, please come out now. We need to talk. Open the door please.” My sister told me. I was crying for hours and locked myself inside my bedroom. Everyone’s been worrying about me now. “LEAVE ME ALONE!” I said angrily. My heart was like hit by hammer and broke it to pieces and hit again piece by piece. It’s really hard to fall in love with a straight guy. It’s true what they say, “It is easy to fall in love but hard to be loved back.” I hugged my pillow as I let all my tears flow. “Aiden dear, please open up the door.” Mom asked. I wanted to be alone for a while. I think they finally gave up. I cried for hours until I fell asleep.

I groaned as I tried to wake up. My eyes still feel wet. I went to my bathroom and looked at the mirror. My eyes are red and puffy. I took a shower and went straight outside my room. I said goodbye to my parents. I am not hungry. I walked down the road and went straight to the room. I reached the school early. No one was there yet. I open my locker and a note fell. I bent down to pick it up. I opened the piece of paper and read. “Meet me at the rooftop after school.” –admirer. A smile slowly crept up in my face. I put thee note inside my pocket and went straight to my first period class. No one was there yet, so I put my earphones and turned on my Ipod. I played the song “We Can’t Be by Krissy”

"Hey, Yeah-yeah

Sometimes I wonder late at night
How you haven't left since that time
Replay it in my mind
All of the goodbyes still hang on my lips

Two a.m. thinking about us again
How you said to stick it out until the end
It wasn't worth a fight wish that i could change your mind
And you would see me in your dreams tonight

Oh, oh

Baby, I’ve been thinking about you lately
Won’t you come over and save me from my memories
Yeah, and I might sound crazy
Like do you ever maybe miss me
Cause I wish you were here badly
But I know we can't be
I know that we can't be"

As the chorus plays, warm liquid was flowing down my cheeks. I can relate to the song.

"oh 

It's plain to see couldn't be what you need
Running in circles lost following you lead
I’m hanging by a thread woke up with an empty bed
I wish I took back all the words I said, ooh

Baby, I’ve been thinking about you lately
won't you come over and save me from my memories
yeah, and I might sound crazy
like do you ever maybe miss me
cause I wish you were here badly
But I know we can't be
I know that we can't be

I watch you go on and live your life, oh
I can't help wish I was her
but hey, that's fine, oh
if I could go back turn back time
I’ll make everything right
and you would still be mine

Baby, I’ve been thinking about you lately
won't you come over and save me from my memories
yeah, and I might sound crazy
but baby if you could only see me
cause I wish you were here badly
But I know we can't be
I know that we can't be
I know that we can't be"

The song ends.

“Liam, we can’t be friends anymore.” I said in my head.

-------------

Please Vote and Comment

A/N: The music video of the song