Chapter 3

Liam's POV

 "Do you have a crush on Aiden?" he asked suspiciously. "Yes." I said.

I hope this conversation would end good.

---------------------------------

Liam's POV

The room was quiet and I couldn't take the silence anymore. James was leaning against the wall with his arms crossed while he was liking down at the floor.

"Are you okay, I mean..." I didn't know what to say, it was hard even for me and I saw what James can do to Aiden who knows what he is going to do.

A fainted smile appeared on his lips making me confused. He pushed himself of the door and walked over to the bed and sat down next me.

"You seem not be bothered with this" I told him softly, I hung my head low unable to look at him.

"I'm not...it's just your my best friend and you never told me, it's just disappointing" as he told me this, a hint of sadness could be heard in his voice, but me masked it up with a genuine smile.

"Sorry" I replied, I finally looked up at him and was surprised to find a smirk plastered on his face.

Oh no...

"So what the plan lover boy?" He asked me, I blinked confusingly and without thinking just responded with a "Excuse me"

"I know you heard me Liam, seriously" James shook his head in irritation as he waited for my answer.

"I don't know, and I am a little surprised you asked that" he raised an eyebrow and I could tell he still wanted to know 'the plan'

Which btw I don't have...so I came up with one that didn't sound all so bad.

"I want to get to know him, as a friend" i told him honestly. It was his turn to be confused, he stood up and paced the floor.

"Why don't you just ask him out or...kiss him" he hesitated with the last one, but never the less said it.

"Because he might not like me"

"Why, he's gay your attracted to him, what the problem" did he just seriously ask that.

Man oh man there's a lot of things he still needs to learn, but where to start.

-------------------------------------

Here goes chapter 3!

Thanks to MarieSantiago098 for helping me.