Chapter 6

Aiden’s POV 

I was in my room lying down on my bed and turning left and right. I can’t sleep for god’s sake. I sighed. Does Liam likes me? I thought.He almost kissed me and that thing kept on playing in my mind like a broken record. I stand up and got out of my room. I need to drink milk. When I open the fridge, the lights in the kitchen turned on. “Can’t sleep?” my sister asked, surprising me. I nodded as a response. “Where were you a while ago?” she asked tilting her head to the side. “I was with a friend.” I answered pouring milk in my glass. “Tell me who exactly?” she narrowed her eyes. “I was with uhm… J…James and L…Liam.” Her eyes went big like the size of a saucer when I mentioned the name of Liam. “Okay. Is he the reason why you can’t sleep?” now it’s my turn my eyes went big. She is good at reading me. I groaned in my mind. “How did you know?” I asked. “Oh you know me. I am your sister and I know you have an unrequited love for Liam. I guess Liam did something that made you stay awake.” She said. I can’t believe her. “Yes, he did something. We uhm… almost-“ I was cut off by her. “Kiss.” She finished for me. She squealed like a pig being slaughtered. I covered her mouth because our parents were asleep. “I think he likes you.” She chuckled. “But be careful dear brother, he might hurt you in the near future.” She kissed my forehead and said good night. I went to my bed after I finished drinking my milk. I fell asleep.

--------TIME SKIP------

It was morning. I groaned as I tried to get up. I went straight to the bathroom to take a shower. I turned the shower on and let the water flow down my body. After showering, I dressed up and went straight to the kitchen wherein everyone was awake and having breakfast. “GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!” I shouted at the top of my lungs. “Good morning dear. What’s with the good mood today? Did something special happened yesterday?” She asked. “There’s nothing mother.” I was humming when making my way to the empty seat. “You’re lying, Aiden.” My sister said. “Go on, tell them what happen yesterday.” She said. I was about to tell them when, “Aiden and Liam almost kissed yesterday.” My sister said, surprising our parents. Dad spits out the coffee and mom was choking. “REALLY?!” both of them asked with wide eyes. “Yes.” I said, smiling. “Oh, I just hope he doesn’t hurt you dear Aiden.” My mom said. After eating breakfast, I rushed to the door and went walking to school.

I arrived at school in less than twenty minutes. When I opened my locker, a note fell. I bent down to reach for the fallen note. It says, “You have bewitched me, body and soul.” –admirer. My heart beats faster than normal. I was smiling while looking at it. Suddenly, James called my name. They were approaching me. “Hi.” I said, still smiling. “Good Morning, James. You too, Liam.” I said. I saw Liam smiling and looking at the paper that I was holding. “Who gave you that?” he asked. “uhh… I… I really don’t know.” I said looking at the paper again. “Aiden, about yesterday-“ he was cut off by the bell ringing, signaling us that first period is going to start. “I got to go now. Bye.” I said, running to my first period class. “See you at lunch.” I heard James shouting.

I was in my first period class. I wasn’t listening to the teacher in front. I was thinking about who put the note inside my locker. I was staring out the window. “Mr. Miller, mind telling us what’re you looking outside the window?” the teacher called me and everyone’s attention was drawn to me. “Nothing sir.” I said, sitting straight. “Well, you better pay attention or I’ll send you to detention.” I nodded as a response. I sighed and spaced out again.

The bell rang telling us it is lunch time. I make my way to the cafeteria and order some foods. As I was looking for a seat, James was waving his hand. I walk straight to their table. “How’s your day?” Liam asked. “It’s fine, thank you.” I said. I was avoiding Liam’s gaze. “Aiden, about yesterday, I am sorry for what was about to happen.” He said. “It was a mistake.” He added. I excused myself. My heart was like being stabbed by a knife repeatedly. It was all a mistake? I ran through the boy’s comfort room and locked it. Warm liquid was flowing down my cheeks.

They’re right. He was just going to hurt me.

--------------------

Chapter 6! sorry for the boring chapter

Please vote and comment. :)