10. Dirty stuff

"Thank you for this," Nini said, after they were done with the dishes and back in the living room once more. She'd made coffee to try and keep the date from ending, so they have two mugs on the coffee table.

"What did I do exactly?" Ricky asked, his arm draped over the back of the couch.

It was so easy for him to just wrap his arm around her if he wanted to, and every time he moved, her breath got caught in her throat. Nini wanted him to get closer, to touch her, even if it was just a brush of her hand.

Unfortunately, he was keeping his hands to himself.

"I don't know, you're just so chill with everything that I've been throwing at you. All my drama, the last minute change of plan, and how you are with Xavier, that means everything to me. Honestly, he likes you, he wants you to come back here and play with him again," Nini said, with a soft laugh.

Ricky grinned, "I like him too! He's such a funny kid and a very smart one too. I was actually thinking, maybe next timed you two can come over to my place instead and I make you dinner?"

Nini's breath hitched once more, but he didn't make another move. "Ellie's probably gonna be running around, so Xavier can play with her then. I know she's kind of a dud right now and I hate to disappoint Xavier. The little guy really wanted to pet her," he chuckled.

"Oh, it's no big deal really, about Ellie I mean, but yeah, we could do that," Nini smiled.

Ricky grinned from ear to ear, "I can text you my address."

Nini adjusted herself in her seat, shifting so that she was a little closer to him, that way he could possibly get the hint she wasn't shying away from him. She really didn't want him to feel like she was freezing him out, since apparently that was a thing she did without realising it.

"You can text me other stuff too."

Ricky's eyes shot up playfully.

"Is that so?" he asked with a devilish smirk.

"Not stuff like that!" Nini said quickly, realising what she'd said, blushing so bad she was sure he could feel the heat radiating off her crimson cheeks. "I just meant like, in general, you can text when you're not busy. Just to talk and stuff..."

He was still smirking at her.

The teen mom hid her face behind her hands, "Don't look at me like that!"

"Oh, I'm not looking at you like anything, I promise," Ricky chuckled.

"I'm sorry you make me nervous when you're this close."

He moved a little closer and Nini lost herself in his eyes. She was surprised when she realised his hand was on top of hers, his fingers teasingly tracing a series of uneven lines from her wrist to the back of her hand, all across to the tip of her fingers.

"Can I kiss you?" he asked, seeming a little breathes.

His forehead was almost touching hers.

She nodded, breathlessly.

It happened, slowly, he found her face with both of his hands and traced her jawline with his thumbs. He then did the same thing with her cheekbones, settling lastly on her lips, which were parted slightly.

She let out a shaky breath at the same moment Ricky closed the distance between them. She reached for the back of his head and clung to the short hairs at the base of his head. His lips were soft, eager and gentle. The kiss was brief, leaving her wanting more. She knew he was holding back on her.

Neither of them spoke for a few minutes, just looking into one other's eyes, neither of them wanting this moment to end.

But Ricky being Ricky asked her, teasingly against her lips, "So you don't want the dirty stuff then?"

"You're the worst," Nini shoved him playfully, a giggle leaving her lips as she pressed them against his again. It was a chaste kiss, barely a second long, but for her, it was very daring.