25. How to turn on a blind man

—

"Neens, hey you still with me?" Ricky's voice broke through her thoughts.

The teen mother's eyes drifted away from the movie in front of her to look up at her boyfriend. They were laying in bed, her head resting on his chest and his arm resting on her back. "You okay?" he wondered.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Nini replied, but Ricky knew she was lying with how much she had been fidgeting the last hour.

"Is it about me?" he asked, sounding a lot more serious. "Is it about tonight, because if you're not sure, we don't have to-" knowing exactly what he was thinking, Nini cut him off. If there was one thing she was sure about right now, it was her feelings for Ricky.

"No! Ricky it's not you at all. I'm not having  second thoughts or anything." She figured he probably knew something was up, that she wasn't entirely here on this trip with him, and he must've concluded that she didn't want to have sex with him anymore. Nini sat up to look Ricky in the eyes, "Something happened today."

"What?" he asked, a wave of dread washing over his features.

"It's nothing bad, really, I think..."

"Nini, baby, you're kinda scaring me. Did something happen with Xavier?" Ricky asked, slightly panicked. He knew about what happened with Scott and was scared that something similar happened, but Nini reassured him that Xavier is fine.

After a minute, she took a deep breath, "My sister texted me today."

"Did you text her back?"

"Yeah and we're going to go for coffee or something some time and I don't know, I'm just scared. Like is she gonna bring our moms with her? Is she going to come by herself? Is she going to look any different? OMG she has to, I haven't seen her since she was 14, what if-"

Ricky cut her off, "What if she just really misses her sister and wants to see her again and meet her nephew? Neens, I'm sure nothing bad will come out of this meeting. I can promise you, I'll even come, if you want."

Nini smiled at the gesture, "Thanks babe, that's really sweet, but I think this is something I need to do alone."

"Okay."

Nini giggled, cupping his cheek, "Okay? What did I ever to deserve you?"

Ricky just chuckled at the question and leaned in, kissing her passionately. They fell back into the bed, Ricky on top of her, his fingers flexing against her hips, pulling her up against him.

But as he continued to kiss her, Nini got overwhelmed with anxiety, and she hated herself for the words that came out of her mouth.

"I-I want to be sexy for for you, but I don't know how to do that. I cant even look sexy, let alone do things... I'm not-"

"I don't want whatever it is you're about to say Nini, I want you."

Then just like that, without any warning, he sat back on his heels, flipped her so that she suddenly had her back to him and her back was up against his chest. She couldn't breathe, not with the way his hands were now on her stomach, and her backside was pressed against him.

"There are other ways to turn on a blind man, ways that have nothing to do with looks," he went on, speaking softly, his lips just barely grazing her earlobe.

He ran his hands up and down Nini's arms, leaving behind a tingling sensation that seem to make her heart flutter. She swallowed thickly, her mouth very dry all of a sudden.

"Your scent, for example, that's so fucking sexy," he continued in that same husky voice. She wanted to turn right around and kiss him so he'd shut up and stop driving her absolutely crazy. "The smell of your body wash, or the shampoo you use... you don't ever wear perfume, do you? I like that."

She had no idea how to respond to him, but fortunately it didn't really seem like he was looking for an answer.

He moved all of her hair to one shoulder, leaving her neck exposed. When he spoke next, his breath was heavy on her skin, sending a whole new sort of shiver running down her spine.

"The taste of your skin," he said and she could feel his smirk against her neck as he kissed her. She dipped her head to the side slightly, a soft moan leaving her lips.

She tried to turn around to look at him again, maybe make him feel as good as he was making her, but he wouldn't let her, his hands soft but firm, on her waist keeping her in place.

"The best one is touch," he said, and his hands found the hem of her shirt, sneaking underneath, carefully feeling up the length of her body, wanting to know every inch of her, little by little.

When he cupped her breasts, he noted she wasn't wearing a bra and Nini's breath hitched in her throat as she stiffened against him.

"You okay?" he murmured, making sure she understood that he'd stop whenever she wanted him to through his tone. She didn't want him to.

She just nodded in response and he chuckled, continuing his task, only focused on her.