21. Bowling

Nini stayed and hung out with Ricky in his apartment all afternoon, just listening to music, chatting about things and getting to know each other. It was fun to involve Xavier in their little dates, but the brunette was really glad to have him all to herself for once.

"Do you wanna go bowling?" Ricky suddenly asked.

"You can bowl?"

He nodded, "I can bowl, I might need someone to line me up if there's no rails though. There not normally up so I usually just ask someone that's there," he explained. Before meeting Ricky, the girl had never been around people with special needs so she's never had to immerse herself in that world.

She was learning so much from Ricky and a lot of it was that he could do pretty much everything he set his mind to, and do it just ad well as a sighted person could.

"Alright, let's go bowling then!"

They walked to the nearest bowling alley from Ricky's apartment, rented some shoes, picked a lane and Nini wrote down their names to be put in the machine that kept the score.

nini's instagram story:

—

It was a really fun time and Ricky was quickly introduced to Nini's extremely competitive side. They were both very mediocre when it came to bowling, so the fact that Ricky was winning by a margin of five points wasn't actually that big of an accomplishment. The game was fun regardless though and whenever Ricky broke out in his ridiculous little victory dance he had Nini doubled over laughing.

By the end of the tenth round, Ricky was leading by only two points. Nini had one last turn to beat him.

"Alright, last turn," she said, bouncing slightly as she prepared herself when she felt a pair of hands on her hips causing her to giggle.

"Ricky, what are you doing?" Nini asked, glancing over her shoulder to find the man's face only inches away from hers, his breath warm against her ear.

"Winning," he smirked, running his hands up the length of the length of her arms and then back down again. Goosebumps appeared all over her skin and her breath hitched in her throat.

"You're distracting me!" she hissed, but she didn't swat his hands away, nor did she make a move to duck out of his embrace, letting his arms wrap around her waist.

"That's the idea," he said against her hair.

Nini laughed, turning around so that she was facing him. "Then distract me," she told him as her arms reached up to wrap around his neck, playing with his fluffy hair.

"I can most certainly do that," Ricky grinned before closing the gap between them.

Safe to say, Nini was in no state to do well when she actually did have her turn, so Ricky ended up winning the game. He was certainly on his way to winning Nini's heart too.

just a cute lil update before some shit goes down hehe

also, everyone scream with me

SEASON THREE HAS FINALLY BEEN CONFIRMED OMG

tis all, bye!

love,
caity xx