𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚠𝚘

∗

The next morning of their wedding night, Aelianna woke up feeling different, she turned and looked at Benedict sleep peacefully next to her, the sheets covering him from the waist down. Peer Aelianna request they didn't have people to help them, no maids, chefs, between others. She grew watching her nana without anyone's help, so she wanted that two, it wasn't a hard task anyway.

She slowly got out of bed and made her way towards the closet of hers and Benedict's shared room, and put a night grown on, trying not to wake her husband up. She then proceed to walk down the stairs of her home to start making some breakfast.

Her home was warm and elegant. Benedict's family color was light blue, and hers was light Sage green, so when they got married their family colors became a light cyan color.

She was almost done with breakfast when she felt an arm around her waist and small kisses that when from her cheek to her collarbone, she smiled.

"Good morning beautiful." He smiled, "need any help?" She answered a yes but that didn't prevent him from kissing her lips briefly.

"I'm almost done, if you could help me setting the table, that would be lovely." Elia said, while cutting some fruit.

"On it."

It was clear to everyone who saw the lovely couple that they weren't traditional, they both had different ideologies and they were sticking to them, no matter if there was gossip in between.

Dear readers, it has come to this author to notice the love and devotion Benedict Bridgerton has towards his wife, the sweet and lovely Aelianna. As many of you would know the pair got married this weekend and it seems that it's going wonderful, more than most matches in this season. Lets wait until their honeymoon stage passes, maybe something between them changes.

Elia was sited in front of Benedict in their drawing room, he was trying to make a portrait of his lovely wife, it had pass 4 days after their wedding and they were really private about their marriage. They haven't even got out together in public, but that's because they liked to spend a lot of time showing their love, like in their weddings night.

"Don't move darling." He spoke while he laughed.

"It's your fault!" She giggle, "you are making me laugh, and it wasn't that funny." She spoke.

"I'm almost done." He replied with a small smirk on his lips. "Here." He said while handing her his drawing. It was no secret that Benedict Bridgerton didn't like to share his drawings with the world, but with his wife was another story, she encouraged him. And he liked it.