Family Reunion

Techno, Wilbur, and Tommy ran up to Sam's house. "Sam, Sam!" Tommy shouted. Sam opened the door, surprised to see the three boys standing outside.

"What are you guys doing here? Did Phil call you?" Sam asked.

Techno's forehead was covered in sweat. He was anxious, trying to find out where Y/N was, he asked, "No, but have you seen Y/N? Phil left to find them hours ago."

The three boys stood in front of Sam. All of them were worried in their own way, Tommy stayed quiet, Techno wanted answers, and Wilbur remained calm but speechless. Sam sighed, "I didn't want to call you because that's Phil's choice, you're his kids, not mine."

Wilbur finally spoke up, "What's going on?"

"Y/N was in an accident, I don't know the details, but they're inside," Sam revealed. The boy's faces all changed, Techno only became more on edge, Wilbur started fidgeting with his hands as his eyes became glossy with tears, and Tommy's jaw dropped to the floor.

"Where's Phil?" Tommy asked.

"I sent him to get Eret," Sam said.

Techno's hands started to shake from anxiousness, "It's that bad?" he said.

Sam's eye's filled with sorrow, "Yeah, it's bad." He opened the door more and moved aside, "They're in here, come on."

The four went inside, Sam took them to see Y/N. It was hard for them to see Y/N in this state, Sam still wasn't done treating Y/N's cuts and bruises. The room was only so big, Sam had to ask the boys to stay in the other room so he could continue to help Y/N while he waited for Eret and Phil to get back.