Irrational Actions

Y/N left Technoblade at the caves and headed home. They walked inside to find Tommy and Phil in the living room, both sitting on the couch. Y/N walked over and stood in front of the two, "Tommy, stand up, please."

He shook his head, confused, "What, why?"

He never listens to Y/N, and they became annoyed instantly, "Just do it."

"Everything okay, Y/N?" Phil asked as they stood in place, tapping their foot on the ground, impatiently waiting for Tommy to stand. Tommy stood up, and Y/N slapped him across the face as hard as they could. "Y/N!" Phil yelled at them.

A red handprint appeared on Tommy's left cheek. He turned to Y/N and shouted, "Hey! What the hel-"

Y/N hugged Tommy tight, "You're right, but I forgive you anyway."

Phil didn't understand anything that had just happened, but he knew that he needed to do something, "Y/N go to your room, now!" he yelled.

Y/N let go of Tommy and turned to Phil, "Yeah, okay." They went to their room and closed the door. They knew they'd get in trouble, but it was worth the punishment.

Tommy groaned and rubbed his cheek, "What did I do?"

Technoblade walked in and headed straight for Phil, "Dadza, do you know where Y/N is? They left, and I don't know where they went."

"Yeah, they're in their room."

"Well, they should stay in there," Tommy said in an obnoxious tone, "Comming in here acting like that." He shook his head while still holding the side of his face.

Technoblade immediately defended Y/N and glared at Tommy, "Excuse me?"

"They just slapped me and left! No reasoning or nothin'."

Phil scoffed, "I sent them to their room. They didn't just leave."

Techno let out a deep sigh, "I was trying to get here before they did something irrational like that."

"What do you mean?" Phil was confused.

"Y/N knows what Tommy said about them," Techno glared in Tommy's direction.

Tommy stuttered, "W-what?" He felt embarrassed for his actions.

"If I were you, Tommy, I would go and apologize since they think you're right," Technoblade bared his teeth. Tommy left to speak with Y/N. He was afraid if he stayed any longer that, Techno would punch him.

"How did Y/N find out?" Phil asked.

"Well, I wasn't going to lie to them, Dadza. They asked why I was mad. Then they wanted to know what he said. They deserved to know in the first place."

____________________________________________________________

Tommy knocked on Y/N's door, "Y/N, can I come in?" he asked in a soft, shaky voice.

"Yeah, whatever," they said, muffled from behind the door.

Tommy walked inside. Y/N was sitting on their bed, arms crossed. Although Y/N said that they forgave Tommy, that didn't mean they weren't still upset at what he said. "Y/N, I'm sorry. I didn't mean what I said."

"Well, you're right. So don't apologize to me. I'm sorry."

"Wait," he shook his head, "Why are you sorry?"

"I'm the one who lost their wings. I'm the one who was too impatient. I'm the one who got brainwashed or whatever you want to call it. It's my fault."

Tommy walked up to Y/N and put his hand on their shoulder, "But it wasn't your fault. I shouldn't have said it. We're family, Y/N." Y/N stayed silent and looked down at their hands. "Hey, are you okay?" Tommy moved his hand away and backed up. Y/N started to hyperventilate and shake uncontrollably. He wasn't sure what was happening or what to do, "Uhh... Dadza?" he raised his voice, "A little help?!"