Support

Technoblade walked home carrying Y/N in his arms. He walked through the front door to see Phil and Tommy. "Techno, what happened?" Phil ran over.

Techno started walking to Y/N's room to put them down in their bed. "Relax Dadza. We were at the cliffs and-"

"Did they fall? Why did you take them there?" He shouted in concern.

He placed Y/N in their bed and placed a blanket on top of them. He walked out and closed the door behind him. Phil and Tommy followed. "They wanted to go. They have their memory back if you wanted to know. They're just stressed out. Y/N is perfectly fine."

Phil sighed with relief. "Oh thank XD they're okay."

Tommy broke his silence. "Technobalde-"

"Tommy, you better get out of my sight before I say something I'll regret," he snapped.

Tommy frowned and left. Technobalde turned to Phil. "Dadza, we have bigger problems to worry about right now."

"What are you talking about?"

"We need to support Y/N. They blame themselves," Technoblade explained.

"Blame themselves for what?"

"Everything." Fear filled Technoblade's eyes. "They need to be reminded that they are loved and cared about. They need to know that they make everything better, not worse."

Phil's face relaxed. "Yeah, I figured that when my arm was cut. They've given up on themselves."

"Even if they've given up, I won't. I refuse to give up on them." Technoblade turned to Y/N's room. He sighed. Y/N was struggling and it was affecting everyone around them.