When Siblings Fight

"Okay, here's the plan," Phil started, "We split up, Wilbur you head that way," he pointed to his left, "and Techno, you head that way," he pointed to the right, "We'll meet back here in exactly an hour." Technoblade and Wilbur agreed and headed off in the direction they were given.

As Technoblade walked around on the ground he could see Phil and Wilbur flying in the distance. He continued looking from the ground as he felt useless. Phil, Wilbur, Tommy, and Y/N all were born with wings and Techno was the only one who wasn't. "Trying to find Y/N would be so much faster if I had wings. Wilbur and Dadza are going to find Y/N and meet back at the spot before I'll even be able to get there," Techno thought to himself.

Y/N was walking around in the forest looking around for Michael. They stomped around, furious that they let Ranboo and Michael getaway. They could be flying but they figured that since Ranboo can't fly it would be best to walk and see if they could find footprints in the dirt but they found nothing.

From a distance, Techno spotted Y/N and ran to catch up with them. He was falling behind so he shouted, "Y/N, hey wait."

Y/N turned around and sees Techno trying to catch up. They pull out Ranboo's axe and say, "You again. Dream doesn't like you, so that means I don't like you either."

He tried to bring Y/N back, "Y/N, it's me, Technoblade, do you remember me? I'm your brother."

"Liar!" Y/N yelled, "Dream is my only family." Y/N charged at Technoblade with the axe, preparing to fight, "You mean nothing to me." Techno began to tear up, Y/N continued, "You are no one, you must be pretty pathetic to go out and call other people your family when they don't even know you."

"I'm your brother Y/N, please come back to me."

"Poor little Techno, you have no place here," Y/N said getting closer and closer to Techno, ready to swing the axe at him. Techno starts dodging Y/N as they swing the axe at him. "How are you going to say you're my brother when you don't even have wings? I have wings, where are yours if we're related."

"I didn't inherit Dadza's wings but that doesn't mean I'm not your brother," he said simultaneously dodging Y/N's swings as they cut through the air. "Dream doesn't have wings, how's he your family?"

Y/N became defensive, "Dream is my family." They continued, "He's all I have, seems like you have no one. That's good, no one will miss you."

"Don't you remember dancing in the caves? Or when we used to stare at the clouds together."

Y/N hesitated between the next swing for just a moment. One moment, that's all Technoblade needed to grab Y/N's wrist and take the axe from them. "I'm sorry Y/N, but I have to do this," Techno held up the axe and prepared himself to swing it. He hesitates. Y/N started to tear up after hearing Techno try to remind them of the caves and the clouds they used to watch.

While fighting Y/N wasn't the one in control, they didn't choose what they got to say but they were able to think what they want, "Please Techno, it's not me, just leave while you can. Don't listen to the words I say, the words aren't mine to say. Dream's the one making me say this. I'm already gone, there's nothing left of me. Please just get somewhere safe from me." Y/N started blaming themselves in their thoughts, "I'm sorry I broke my promise, I was desperate and dumb. I don't want to hurt anyone, please just run, I'm a lost cause." Y/N thought about what they wanted to say but they weren't able to say it out loud, "I have no control over anything but I remember everything I'm saying out loud, everything I'm doing."

Technoblade swung the axe and cut off Y/N's fake wings. Y/N stood frozen as their eyes glossed over with tears. They finally were able to say something out loud themselves, "I'm aware of everything."

"Y- Y/N?" Techno studdered.

Y/N still stayed frozen, "Why won't you just run already, please, before Dream makes me do something I can't forget."

"I won't let him," Techno dropped the axe and hugged Y/N.

"You can hear me?"

"Yes Y/N, I can hear you. Come on, let's go meet up with Dadza and Wilbur," he said as he wiped the tears off Y/N's face.

Y/N, still frozen in place, said, "I can't."

"What?"

"I can't move," Y/N's voice quivered.

Slow clapping could be heard from behind the two. Techno turned, keeping Y/N behind him. Dream was there, slowly walking, "I'm surprised, I thought you didn't have it in you Technoblade."

"Dream," Techno scowled as he picked up Ranboo's axe off the floor, "Don't come any closer."

Dream stopped in place, "I don't have to come any closer. Y/N, come over here, now."

"What? No," Y/N started walking towards Dream.

"Y/N what are you doing?" Techno shook his head.

"It's not me," Y/N shouted.

Dream put his hands in his front pockets, "You may be able to talk no but your movements are still under my control. Let's go, we have someone to meet up with."

Dream leaves and Techno grabs Y/N's arm, "Y/N-"

Y/N pulls away from Techno unwillingly, "I'm sorry, please, just stay away, I don't want something like this to happen again." Techno watched as Y/N and Dream walked away.