𝘁𝘄𝗼

—𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙊

—𝙄 𝙒𝙊𝙆𝙀 𝙐𝙋, 𝙄 𝙁𝙀𝙇𝙏 𝙇𝙄𝙆𝙀 𝙎𝙃𝙄𝙏 𝙏𝙊 𝘽𝙀 𝙃𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙎𝙏. I tried sitting up. As soon as I moved, imense pain slashed through my body. I laid back down and looked at my surroundings. "Where the fuck am I?" I muttered, all the memories then flashed back through my mind. I carefully looked down at my stomach, a bandage was around my whole lower torso and my arms. Basically, I was in pretty bad condition. Better than before, but still horrible.

My eyelids start to become heavy once again. I fell asleep, my body still aching with pain.

—"𝙒𝘼𝙄𝙏 𝙎𝙊 𝙒𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉 𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙀𝙉𝙀𝘿?" 𝙏𝙀𝘾𝙃𝙉𝙊𝘽𝙇𝘼𝘿𝙀 𝘼𝙎𝙆𝙀𝘿 𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝘽𝙍𝙊𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍, 𝙒𝙄𝙇𝘽𝙐𝙍. Wil looked at him like he was an idiot. Technoblade continued reading his book, not looking at Wilbur.

"Weren't you there?" He asked. Techno chuckled as he turned a page in his book.

"I came in after they explained. I didn't bother asking about it." He said, "But now I'm curious." He finally stops reading his book as Wilbur starts to talk.

"Tommy and Tubbo brought a woman in today, she was covered in blood, scratches and bite marks. She was on the brink of dying. Right now she is in the hospital wing." Wilbur explained, Technoblade tapped his chin. "How about we go see her now?" Wilbur suggested, Techno looked at him boredly.

"And why would I do that?" He asks, Wilbur gives him a look that said 'Just come'. Techno gets up and they both begin to walk to the Hospiatal Wing.

"How'd you get all those scratches?" Wilbur asks, looking over Techno's arms. Techno looks down and shrugs.

"I was training today, I fell over a bunch of times. That's probably it." He says in his normal monotone voice. Wilbur then wiggles his eyebrows.

"Are you sure it isn't your soulmate?" He says, cheekily. Techno scoffs.

"My 'soulmate' doesn't exist." Technoblade says, looking at everything but Wilbur.

"Just because you haven't found them yet, doesn't mean that they don't exist!" Wilbur says, basically begging Techno to have some hope in their soulmate.

"Wil, everyone at the age of 24 has found their soulmate. Gee, even you have. You found Niki when you were only 16." Technoblade says, getting annoyed about subject. Wil just sighs and doesn't answser. They make it to the Hospital Wing, there weren't any nurses around. All the beds were empty except one.

—𝙄 𝙒𝙊𝙆𝙀 𝙐𝙋 𝙊𝙉𝘾𝙀 𝘼𝙂𝘼𝙄𝙉 𝙏𝙊 𝙎𝙀𝙀 𝙈𝙔𝙎𝙀𝙇𝙁 𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝘼𝙇𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝙄𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙃𝙊𝙎𝙋𝙄𝙏𝘼𝙇 𝘽𝙀𝘿, 𝙈𝙔 𝘽𝙊𝘿𝙔 𝙒𝘼𝙎𝙉'𝙏 𝘼𝙎 𝙎𝙊𝙍𝙀 𝘼𝙎 𝘽𝙀𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙀. I was able to sit up and actually get a good look of the place. The floor was made of a brownish coloured concrete, the bed I was on was very comfy, there was windows on the back wall that had white curtains blocking the sunlight from blinding me.

I hears footsteps coming my way, I look towards the door that led into the hallway to see two men. One was pretty tall, had brown curly hair, glasses and a beanie. He had a warm smile. And the other had bright pink hair then went to a bit past his shoulders, his skin had a pinkish tint, his ears looked like a piglins ears. I assume he's a hybrid. He had more of a stern look, like he didn't want to be there.