𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲

—𝙏𝙚𝙘𝙝𝙣𝙤 𝙡𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙨 𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙈𝙞𝙠𝙖𝙮𝙡𝙖 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙮 𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙡. "Mikayla! Slow down!" Techno says laughing afterwards. The girl stops and turns around. She stood in a field of flowers, surrounded by every type of tulip, daisies, poppies, cornflowers, any flower you could name was in that field.

Techno stopped metres away from Mikayla and just admired her. He pushed his long hair out his face and continued to stare at the woman he loves.

"Stop staring and sit down!!" Mikayla says as she sits down in the flowers. Techno jokingly rolls his eyes and sits down. "Seriously, we need to give you a haircut. But for now, I guess this will do." Mikayla says, more to herself than to Techno.

She braids Techno's hair, occasionally braiding flowers into it.  "Do you mind if I look at your book?" Techno asks quietly, looking out in the distance. Mikayla sighs and holds the braid in one hand as she reaches into her small bag she had brought with her.

She pulls out the leather book that Tommy had given her, she stares at it for a bit. Tears well in her eyes as she runs her fingers along the writing engraved into the leather. Mikayla couldn't stop the sobs coming out of her mouth as she holds the little book.

Techno imidiently turns around, not caring about his braid undoing. He hugs Mikayla close, it was a horrible thing that had happened... Techno looked up to the sky, his eyes slowly shutting.

"I think it is time for us to go there..." Techno says as he helps Mikayla off the ground. Mikayla sniffled as they walked. Techno held her to his side.

The two arrived at their destination. Flowers were by the stone, hundreds nearly a thousand of them. Mikayla and Techno crouched by the stone, Mikayla slowly looked up at the Rock... On it read..

Tom Minecraft

One passed during a fight, the other left in black and white.

"He was too young, techno." Mikayla said. Techno watched as one of his tears fell on a flower Infront of him.  The wind suddenly stopped and it was just them.

"I know.. this shouldn't have happened, he was meant to be safe, he was meant to-" Techno stopped when he started to sob. Mikayla slowly rubbed his back. Techno's leant onto her shoulder and cried.

"Why does some shit in life have to be so fucking unexpected?.."

🎉 You've finished reading 𝘂𝗻𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱 | 𝘁𝗲𝗰𝗵𝗻𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗱𝗲 🎉