𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

—𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀

—𝙏𝙉𝙏 𝙀𝙓𝙋𝙇𝙊𝘿𝙀𝘿 𝘼𝙍𝙊𝙐𝙉𝘿 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 𝘼𝙎 𝙎𝙃𝙀 𝙋𝙊𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝘿 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙏𝙄𝙋 𝙊𝙁 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙒𝙊𝙍𝘿 𝘼𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙁𝙄𝙂𝙐𝙍𝙀𝙎 𝙍𝙐𝙎𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝘼𝙒𝘼𝙔 𝙁𝙍𝙊𝙈 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙀𝙓𝙋𝙇𝙊𝙎𝙄𝙊𝙉𝙎. The dust in the air made it difficult to see and breathe. McKayla looked around to what was once a beautiful scenery, to what was now a landscape of dirt where many holes from the explosions littered the grounds.

McKayla was honestly terrified, she wasn't even in the main fight. She should've been worrying about her safety but all that filled her head was the question, 'Is Technoblade okay?' McKayla hadn't seen him at all. She knew if he saw her, he would drag her back into the castle where he told her to stay.

McKayla has seen the way Techno weilds his sword, he is a master at what he does. She knows he won't die, but the girl couldn't stand the thoughts of him even getting hurt. Her thoughts get ripped away as another explosion could be heard near her, Mikayla runs in the opposite direction. Mikayla looked at the still-shiny sword in her hands, she had new scars on her face that she knew she did not get herself.

It made her think that her soulmate was in the war that she was in right now. It confused her, what her mind did everytime she thought of her soulmate. Because whenever she thought of who they may be, a peticular pink-haired man comes into mind. Mikayla wanted to get through this for him, she wanted to see his face after this war.

The yells and clinking of swords against each other filled Techno's ears, he knew his sword was going to break at any minute but he still used is sword as hard as he usually would. If it broke, he'd have to stick to his axe. Techno didn't know if he could stand a chance in this war, Dream brought nearly twice as many soldiers to fight in this battle.

Dream was prepared, and it honestly scared him. But one thing that did roll around in his brain is 'Is Mikayla safe?', Techno thought she was in the castle, safe. But in reality, she was out in the battle, having swords stabbed at her and tnt exploding all around her. She was not safe and if he knew that, he'd drag her back inside without a second thought.

Techno hit his sword against a soldier trying to attack him, his diamond sword completely shattered into pieces. The enemy saw this as an oppotunity and stabbed his shoulder with his sword. Techno groaned in pain as he grabbed his axe and swung it at the mans hip where armour isn't covering. They fall to the ground in pain, Techno then quickly turned around to strike at the man coming behind him.

 In the distance he heard explosions, Techno looked over there. He wanted to know if his men are alright. As he looked there, his heart stops. He didn't know if his eyes were deceiving him or if what he is seeing is real. There he saw a woman with tnt exploding around her, and this woman was none other than Mikayla. He kicked a man down before sprinting over to Mikayla. 

Mikayla had her back towards the running man, he was 200 metres away from the girl before he was stopped once again by a soldier of Dreams. He tries putting his sword into Techno's side, Techno deflects it with his axe and swung at his shoulder. He left the whimpering man on the ground, blood pouring out of his body. Seeing a dead man used to affect Techno, now he was just used to the horrid sight.

Techno averted his gaze to ahead, he felt as the blood from the scars on his face drip down and onto his armour. It didn't faze him as he ran over to the girl. But when he is a few metres away, he looks up at the sky.. and his eyes widen.