𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

—𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀

—𝙎𝘾𝘼𝙍𝙎 𝙎𝘾𝘼𝙏𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙀𝘿 𝙏𝙀𝘾𝙃𝙉𝙊𝘽𝙇𝘼𝘿𝙀'𝙎 𝙎𝙆𝙄𝙉, 𝙎𝘾𝘼𝙍𝙎 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙃𝙀 𝘿𝙄𝘿𝙉'𝙏 𝙂𝙀𝙏 𝙃𝙄𝙈𝙎𝙀𝙇𝙁. It ran across his arms, legs and stomach. And he didn't seem to be the only one who noticed. "Your soulmate seems to have been through some trouble." Wilbur says amusingly, eyeing the many scars on Techno's arms and legs. Techno scoffs. Wilbur sipped his tea.

"I get it." He says, agreeing with the fact he did have a soulmate. "But that doesn't change the fact that I haven't even found them yet." Techno says, sadness slightly in his tone as he tried to hide. Wilbur placed down his mug and sighed deeply.

"Have you though?" He asks, looking quizzically at his brother. Techno gave him a confused look.

"What do you mean?" Techno asks, looking away from Wilbur and down to his scars on his arms. Wilbur walks towards Techno and sits down next to him on his bed. He looks out the window and smiles.

"Your soulmate may be closer than you think." He gestures out the window to where Mikayla was sat on a patch of grass petting a baby lamb. Techno unconciously smiles, Wilbur looks at Techno. He forgot what Techno looked like when he smiled, it made Wil happy seeing that.

Techno snaps out of his daze. "Wil, not this again. She's not my soulmate." He says, but kind of wishing she was.

"Techno, anyone with a brain could tell that she is!" Wil says, trying to convince Techno. Techno sighs sadly.

"Okay, even if she was. She could never possibly even like me like that." He says, mumbling. Wil frowns. Wilbur always thought his brother was amazing. Any girl should be able to see that. And his soulmate would be so lucky to have him.

"Now that's completely rediculous. And, yes, maybe she doesn't like you like that now. But you only met her not even a week ago." Wilbur says honestly. Techno looks into his brothers eyes, Wilbur could tell he was still upset.

"Wilbur, she's leaving soon. She's a traveller, she'll be gone once she is able to. Which is not far away." Wilbur sighs once his brother says that. Techno is right, she will leave once her injuries aren't bad anymore. "And, Wilbur, another war is approaching. I don't want her here for that." Wilbur's eyes widen, not knowing that.

"Excuse me, what?" Wilbur asks, raising his voice and standing up.

"I overheard Dad and Dream. Dream wants control over Pogtopia again." Wilbur sits back down.

"Dream never does let anyone be, does he?" Wilbur chuckles a bit to hide the fact that he is genuinely terrified of what Dream does.. Techno turns his gaze to outside, Tommy was now sitting down next to Mikayla also petting the baby lambs. They were talking to eachother, laughing and joking around. He smiles again. "I better go, Techno. Good chat." Wilbur says, picking up his tea and walking out, waving as he exited the room.

As much as Technoblade liked the company of Mikayla, he wanted her gone. He didn't want her to be here during the war. And Techno did feel like he was getting closer to her, and Dream could use that against him. So Techno, indeed, wanted Mikayla gone. And fast.

Because you never know when the war is going to happen. Knowing Dream, the war is definitely going to be unexpected.