𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

—𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍

—𝙈𝙄𝙆𝘼𝙔𝙇𝘼 𝙒𝙊𝙆𝙀 𝙐𝙋 𝙏𝙊 𝘽𝙇𝙊𝙊𝘿 𝙊𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘽𝙀𝘿 𝙎𝙃𝙀𝙀𝙏𝙎 𝙎𝙃𝙀 𝙒𝘼𝙎 𝙇𝘼𝙔𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙊𝙉, 𝙄𝙏 𝙎𝙀𝙀𝙈𝙎 𝘼𝙎 𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙐𝙂𝙃 𝙃𝙀𝙍 𝙒𝙊𝙐𝙉𝘿𝙎 𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍𝙏𝙀𝘿 𝙏𝙊 𝘽𝙇𝙀𝙀𝘿 𝘼𝙂𝘼𝙄𝙉 𝙇𝘼𝙎𝙏 𝙉𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏. She got out of her bed, the pain that went through her body felt like she was being stabbed with a knife. Her hands, arms and legs were shaking as she made her way to the Hospital Wing. It was early in the morning, she really didn't expect anyone to be awake. "Woah, here let me help you." Someone says from behind her.

She turns around and saw Technoblade, he laid her arm over his shoulders and helped her walk. "Thanks." She says, shyly. "Sorry, you didn't have to help me." She says as they made it to the Hospital Wing. Techno brushed off her aplogy and told her it was fine. He looked around the place, not seeing anyone that could be helpful, he just decides he could help Mikayla instead.

He sits her down on a bed, he goes off to grab supplies. Once he comes back, he gets to work. "Did you just wake up to it bleeding?" He asks, his voice monotone as always but a bit deeper since he most likely just woke up.

"Yeah. I'm sorry, they got on the bedsheets too." Mikayla says, honestly feeling bad that someone had to clean it up.

"No need to aplogise, it's not you fault." He chuckles, Mikayla smiles then she realises he didn't have that mask that he always wears on. She observes his face and confirms her assumption that he was, indeed, a hybrid. Many people look down to hybrids, she didn't understand why though. They're amazing. Having the mix of two or more creatures is wonderful.

"How come you always wear a mask?" Mikayla asks, "Sorry if that was personal." She quickly adds. Technoblade then realises he didn't have it on. He sighs, going onto the second arm.

"I'm a hybrid, if you couldn't tell. And people don't really like that. So it's better if I hide it." He explains, Mikayla hums in acknowledgement. "I'll completely understand if you freak out, most people do when they realise that the prince is a 'dangerous' hybrid." Mikayla smiles at him.

"I don't really get why people would freak out. And you shouldn't hide it, I mean, being different is good. I'd rather be different to everyone than the same as them." She says, she looks up towards the window at the back of the room. Techno felt something then, a strange feeling he wasn't used to. And he kind of liked it. Technoblade looks at the open scars on her arm, they're very similiar to his own. 'What if? No..' Techno looks at the girl infront of him, she had gorgeous, clear skin. Her brown hair was messy but yet still managed to look perfect somehow. Her eyes were a beautiful mix of colours that you couldn't quite put a mark on.

She really was beautiful.

Techno snaps himself out of his little daze and he then realises he's done, and had been for a while. "There you go." He says as he gets up. She looks away from the window, then to him, then to her arms. Her leg didn't need changing, but they still hurt.

"Thank you so much. And I'm sorry you had to help me." Mikayla says, sorry that he had to waste his time. He smiles.

"I was glad to help, don't beat yourself up for it." He says. "I gotta go, I'll see ya another time." He waves as he walks out. Mikayla stand there watching where he had left. She smiles to herself, he was very kind to her and she liked that. He didn't seem the nicest when she first met him, but people have to start looking deeper than the surface. First impressions can be very deceiving.