𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

—𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉

—𝙄𝙏 𝙃𝘼𝘿 𝙊𝙉𝙇𝙔 𝘽𝙀𝙀𝙉 𝘼 𝙁𝙀𝙒 𝙃𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙎 𝙎𝙄𝙉𝘾𝙀 𝙈𝙄𝙆𝘼𝙔𝙇𝘼 𝙃𝘼𝘿 𝙇𝙀𝙁𝙏, 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙇𝙀𝙏'𝙎 𝙅𝙐𝙎𝙏 𝙎𝘼𝙔 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙉𝙊 𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝙒𝘼𝙎 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙔 𝙏𝘼𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙄𝙏 𝙒𝙀𝙇𝙇. Although she had only been there for a few weeks, she had really grown on the royals. It was currently dinner time and the men were wondering why Tommy was glued to this little leather book.

"Tommy, please stop doing what you are doing and eat-" Phil starts before getting cut off by Wilbur.

"-what even are you so intrested in? You never read." He laughs at the end. Techno just eats his food, not bothering to join the pointless conversation. Tommy looks up from the book, leaving it open on the table.

"It's Mikayla's, she gave it to me. It's about her journey's and all.. very intresting." He continues to read the book. Everyone is quiet before Wilbur spoke up.

"Could you..read it out loud? I want to hear." He asks, Techno begins to start listening in as Tommy agrees and starts reading.

"I've been exploring this thick jungle for what seems like days, but in reality only a few hours..." He began to read. "Ocelots run away from me, very fast may I add. The trees are thick and tall. I've been to many jungles but none like this one. The leaves just seem greener, the air feels more moist, and you can't even see the ground as it's too covered with leaves and roots.

Normally, in this sitiuation, you'd feel relaxed and at ease at the beautiful thing called Mother Nature. But something feels off, suspicous even...

Tommy turns the page and looks ahead. He starts laughing at the new entry. "What does it say?" Phil asks, now getting invested in the story. Tommy laughs a tiny bit before reading more.

It was around around 10 minutes since my last entry. And my suspicions were correct, there was something off about this jungle. I'm now writing this upside down in a trap. From my observations it seems as though this trap was sent recently. The rope looks completely brand new. It's honestly surprising that people venture this far.

One thing that i wonder is what are these people trying to catch. Because you certainly can not find any food by doing this tactic. Are these people trying to catch something else? A person perhaps, but why? Don't tell me cannibals live in this jungle.

I successfully escaped the trap with only a minor leg injury, give or take a few cuts and bruises. As I went further into the jungle, mostly trying to get out of it, I come across a sign of people. A pair of glasses. A thick white brim, and it was some kind of circular shape. Not my kind of style, but I can't just leave them here to potentionally get eaten by an unfortunate animal.

Tommy stops as he read the next entry. "Oh she already told me about this one. About when she found a jungle temple." The men tell him to continue reading it. Tommy groans but obliges.

I found a structure known as the jungle temple. It was made of cobblestone, most of it cracked and mossy. It was an odd shape, indeed. But yet it just had an essence that drew you in. I'm tempted to explore it, but I heard it is completely filled with booby traps. But there's nothing wrong with taking a few risks.

Okay, um I have an arrow in my arm. Yeah that will leave a scar. It's seems to be bleeding more than it should be. Uh yes, I'm going to pass out.

Techno subconciously brings his hand up to his upper arm, where he had a circular scar. One that looked very similar to an arrow scar.. "Oh goodness was she okay?" Wilbur asks, dinner was now long forgotten, everyone was invested in the story.

I woke up, my arm was patches up. I saw three men walk away from me. One had a green jumper with something tied around his head.. he was pretty tall, definitely over 6ft. There was another one, smaller. He had a blue shirt and dark brown hair. He had pretty pale skin. There was one more that had a white shirt with a black undershirt. He had a bandanna around his head.

They were gone before I could properly wake up. They must've been the people who set the traps, thank god it wasn't cannibals after all. Alright, I'm definitely getting out of this jungle.

—𝙈𝙄𝙆𝘼𝙔𝙇𝘼 𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙐𝙍𝙀𝘿 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙊𝙐𝙂𝙃 𝘼 𝙏𝘼𝙄𝙂𝘼 𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙏, 𝙎𝙃𝙀 𝙒𝘼𝙎 𝘽𝙀𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙋𝙍𝙀𝙏𝙏𝙔 𝙌𝙐𝙄𝙀𝙏.. 𝘼𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙒𝙊𝙇𝙁 𝙄𝙉𝘾𝙄𝘿𝙀𝙉𝙏 𝙎𝙃𝙀 𝙂𝙊𝙏 𝙍𝙄𝘿 𝙊𝙁 𝙃𝙀𝙍 𝙍𝙄𝙎𝙆𝙔 𝘼𝙏𝙏𝙄𝙏𝙐𝘿𝙀. She heard voices not far away, the voices were obviously from men. Mikayla had no choice but to listen, she stood behind a thick taiga tree.

"- Pogtopia will never suspect this." A low voice says. They begin walking towards her. Mikayla holds her breath as the footsteps come closer, luckily they stop near the tree she is by.

"Of course they won't suspect it, they think we are coming in like a few weeks. They won't even have a chance to prepare for war when we come early tomorrow morning." A cocky voice says. Mikayla's eyes widen, Pogtopia..war...tomorrow. "OKay let's go. We can't stay here." The footsteps go past her, not seeing her.

The war was closer than she thought. And Pogtopia didn't know about it. She had to go, she had to warn them, she had to go back to Pogtopia.

Mikayla was running without another thought. It would take a few hours to get back, but if she ran the whole way- she could get there in a shorter time. She didn't care if her lungs felt as if they were getting set on fire, she didn't care if her legs feel as though they were going to give in at any moment.. Mikayla had to get back.

She ran through the towns area, her heavy backpack making it 10x harder. Village folk sent her mean glares as she pushed past them. The castle came into view. Mikayla didn't stop running though, the gate between the town and the castle was open. There were guards guarding it. Hopefully they remember her so she could be let in.

Surprisingly, they did. Mikayla was let into the castle grounds, then into the castle itself. She couldn't breathe, she had been running non-stop for hours. The sky was dark, she guessed they were having dinner. Mikayla dropped her backpack somewhere on the floor and bolted through the halls.

A large wooden door that seperated the hall and the dining room was open already. She ran in, nearly slipping on the slippery floor. "-getting out of this jungle." Tommy ended, stopping when he saw a small, puffed out Mikayla standing there.

"Mikayla?" Techno asked quietly. "What happened, are you alright?" He asked, confused as to why she was back. Mikayla put her hands on her knees and breathed in and out. 

"War..." She breathes in and out again. "Tomorrow..." Phil believed her every word and got up immidiently. He stormed out the room and preferably towards the training grounds, where the soldiers were at that moment.

And as said in all the other chapters.. This was definitely the most unexpected.