𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

—𝙈𝙄𝙆𝘼𝙔𝙇𝘼 𝙒𝘼𝙎 𝙊𝙍𝘿𝙀𝙍𝙀𝘿 𝙏𝙊 𝙇𝙊𝘾𝙆 𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙎𝙀𝙇𝙁 𝙄𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘿𝙐𝙉𝙂𝙀𝙊𝙉𝙎. She had no view of the outside and how the war was going, the only hint being the explosions and yells she could hear. Mikayla would be lying if she said she wasn't scared. But not for her, for a certain someone.

Technoblade would also be lying if he said he wasn't scared. He, first of all, was scared for his life. But then scared for Mikayla's safety, was she okay? Is she hiding? Has someone bad found her? His worried thoughts threw him off from the battle as he was too busy inside his own head.

Techno stabbed a man on the floor before standing up staight. He looked over to the castle, contemplating whether or not he should run for it. He wanted, no, needed to know if Mikayla was safe. As the man was going to run, he's pulled back by his feet. He looked up from his position on the floor, to find someone he despised.

"Good to see you, Techno." Dream said with the manipulative tone he always used. Techno glared at the man without saying anything. "Cat got your tounge? C'mon Techno, haven't you missed me?" Dream asks, crouching down to techno's height on the ground.

"Why are you doing this, Dream? Didn't you have enough fun last time? You said you would never do this again!" techno asks angrily, as he gets up from the ground. Dream gets up aswell.

"Did I say that?" Dream asks pretending to be stupid. "I can't seem to remember." He taunts. Techno grits his teeth and attempts to punch the manipulative man Infront of him.

"Ah ah ah, techno. Any step closer and you'll regret it." Dream says after Techno stood up. Techno knew Dream meant something by that.

"What do you mean...?" Techno asks wearingly.

"What I mean is," he says as his voice goes lower. "I've got the girl. And don't doubt that I will do something to her if you don't do as I say." Techno could basically hear is smirk and he just wanted to slap it right off his stupid face.

"I know you don't have her." Techno says, he saw her walk to the castle. Mikayla is strong, he knows it. Nothing will happen to her, at least that is what he keeps telling himself.

Dream doesn't respond but just laughs. "Don't act so sure, Technoblade." Dream walks backwards away from Techno. He pulls out a crossbow loaded with dangerous fireworks that would surely kill techno if Dream decided to shoot it.

Without a second thought, Dream pulls the trigger and Techno is it with immense pain.

Techno wakes up in a dark room. The bed he was laying on seemed familiar. One of his hands seemed warmer than the other. He opened his eyes, it was blurry at first before his vision focused and he could see exactly where he was.

"You're awake!" Techno hears a sudden voice. He looked down and saw none-other than Mikayla by his side, holding one of his hands. Techno couldn't help the smile that washed over his face. His smile was soon turned into a face of horror.

He sat up quickly and looked at Mikayla. Mikayla looked very confused at what the man was doing. Techno brought both of his hands to the side of Mikayla's warm cheeks. When it felt real to him, he nearly bursted out crying.

"This isn't a dream?" He asks quietly. Mikayla blushes and shakes her head. Techno sighed and looked up to the ceiling before looking back down at Mikayla. He placed his scarred forehead to her scarred forehead.

"We won, Techno." Mikayla says, she brought her hand up to Techno's left cheek. She ran her thumb against the same scar she had on her cheek.

Techno felt her thumb on the scar, so he ran his along her exact one. "I think you have known for a while.." he says quietly. Mikayla chuckles, knowing exactly what he was talking about.

"I'm assuming you have aswell." She says in the same volume as him. The two were very close that their noses were basically touching. Techno could feel Mikayla's cheeks warm up more signalling that she was blushing prefuslely.

"Just wanted to make sure." Techno said with a smile. Mikayla gave a small laugh before they both go silent.

Techno begins to lean a bit more forward. He stops a few centimetres away from her lips, waiting for her to close the gap. And she did just that, bringing her lips onto his.

It was soft at first, this being the two's first kiss ever. Mikayla brought more passion into it, bring her hands around Techno's neck. After a minute, they both break away from each other to breathe.

They both stare into each others eyes. As Mikayla stared into Techno's eyes, she saw her future. She saw happiness, she saw longing, hope, she saw.. her soulmate.

Techno looked into Mikayla's eyes and saw the exact thing. He loved her, and she certainly loved him.

Was this a fantasy? Illusion? A dream? Was this even real?

Yes it was real, alright. Everyone has a soulmate. Everyone finds their soulmate eventually. Whether it was after years of searching for them or after running into them at an unexpected time.