𝘀𝗶𝘅

—𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙄𝙓

—𝙄𝙏 𝙃𝘼𝘿 𝘽𝙀𝙀𝙉 𝘼 𝙁𝙀𝙒 𝙒𝙀𝙀𝙆𝙎 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙈𝙄𝙆𝘼𝙔𝙇𝘼 𝙃𝘼𝘿 𝘽𝙀𝙀𝙉 𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙔𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝘼𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘾𝘼𝙎𝙏𝙇𝙀. And to say it was great was an understatement. Everyone had been spending less time around the castle lately, but it was still fun for Mikayla to tell Tommy stories about her travels. About the ocean monument she came past when she was recruited on a pirate ship for a few months, the bastion she explored (where she had to be very sneaky) when she was on a journey through the nether. And trust me when I say there is way more stories where that came from.

"Wait, so you really found a mansion full of funny lookin villagers?" Tommy ask with a flabbergasted look on his face. Mikayla nods her head. Tommy's breath started getting heavier. Mikayla was about to ask if he was okay before he screamed. "OMG YOU ARE SO COOL! WHY CAN'T WILBUR BE LIKE YOU?" Mikayla chuckles.

"Thank you, Tommy." She says, not mentioning the part about Wilbur. Tommy had a big smile on. "Here, Tommy." Mikayla says as she pulls out a small notebook out her back pocket. Tommy had a confused expression as she passed him the small notebook.

"What's this?" He asked, fingers running over the leather of the notebook.

"This, Tommy, is full of every adventure i have been on." She explained, tommy's eyes widen with excitement. "And i want you to have it, since you seem so interested." Mikayla smiles as the boy begins to read the first page. He stops though, and looks in her eyes.

"When do you have to go?" He says with a hint of sadness. Tommy wasn't really a person to show sincere emotions. But Mikayla had really grown on him, not seeing her face around the castle or hearing her stories coming from her will be saddening. And not just for Tommy.

Mikayla felt the same. She felt close to tommy, she'll be sad to leave. Wilbur had also been nothing but kind to her aswell, he's very nice to chat with. Phil is one of the most spectacular person she's met, and most spectacular dad too. And Technoblade, yes maybe he was a bit cold when she first met him but he seemed to have warmed up to her. Also he did teach her how to fight better, he even said himself that she's improved a lot.

Although she doesn't want to leave, she has a plan. A journey. That she promised herself since she was just a child that she will travel every inch of the land.

—"𝘿𝙊 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙃𝘼𝙑𝙀 𝙏𝙊 𝙂𝙊?" 𝙏𝙊𝙈𝙈𝙔 𝘼𝙎𝙆𝙎 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 𝘼𝙎 𝙎𝙃𝙀 𝙂𝘼𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀𝘿 𝙃𝙀𝙍 𝙉𝙀𝙒 𝙎𝙐𝙋𝙋𝙇𝙄𝙀𝙎 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙃𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙍𝘼𝙑𝙀𝙇. She puts a hand on his shoulder.

"I'm afraid so. I'll miss you, tommy." She says, quietly. Without a second thought, Tommy runs and hugs her tightly. Mikayla smiles as she hugs the boy back. "Keep my book safe, i'll be back one day to give you another one." She says as he pulls away. He had a wide smile on his face.

"Promise?"

"I promise." Mikayla holds out her pinky. Tommy interlocks them together.

"Before you go, i got something for you.." tommy says quietly as if he were embarrassed. Mikayla raises eyebrow at tommy. He pulls out a notebook, it was a bit bigger than her last. She grabbed it and observed it. Her name was engraved in the thick leather, well it wasn't particularly just her name. But Mikayla the wonderous Wolf whisperer, was close enough. It was a reference to when she got...mauled by wolves. A bit of a funny thing to call Mikayla, but it's the thought that counts.

"Mm yes the wonderous wolf whisperer. I love it thank you." She gives him one last hug before she places her backpack on and exited her room, with tommy coming behind her. Phil, Techno and Wil were standing down the hall most likely waiting for her. She smiles once she sees them walking down to her.

They stop infront of eachother. "Thank you all for letting me stay in your home while i was recovering. I'm so very grateful-" before she could finish, warm arms wrap around her body in a hug. She hugs back, knowing it was Phil. After a few moments he pulls away.

"You've been the greatest company we've ever had. If you ever have the chance, please visit." Mikayla nods and smiles. Wilbur than hugs her, she hugged back as they both chuckled.

"I'll miss ya, kayla." He says.

"I'll miss you too, wil." She chuckled. After she finished hugging Wilbur, They all left except for Techno. Mikayla turns to him and smiles. He gives a small smile back. She lightly punches his forearm.

"I'll hope to see you again. It was nice having you here.. I hope you thought it was nice here-" before he could continue rambling, Mikayla quickly hugs his torso (because of height difference). Techno tenses up before relaxing and hugging her back.

"I'll miss you Techno. I wish you'd let me help you with the war." She says quietly, they both continue to hug, not wanting to really the leave the other person. They kept denying the fact to others that they were soulmates, but deep down they both wished they were. Because something inside the pair told them that perhaps the very, very similar scars on the two meant something.

"I don't want you to fight in a war. You'll get hurt.." he mutters quietly.

"I know. I have a present for you." She says quietly as they both pull away. Techno raises an eyebrow. Mikayla digs through her bag. "When on my journeys, i came past a mansion full of weird looking villagers. I managed to go in there and go through some things they had out." She starts. "I found this little doll thing under a table they had in there, i looked into it more... and-" she stops as she pulls out the item.

Techno's eyes widen, it couldn't be.. "i want you to have this. Do anything you want with it, give it to someone or something but i'd much prefer if you kept it." Mikayla said quietly.

"..why?" He asked, confused about why the girl would give him somthing this valuable.

"I-.. just don't die, techno." She chuckles, giving it to him. She gives him one last hug. "Cya later, Techno.." she says sadly before going down the hall to the doors. He will most likely not see her for years to come.

Everything in his life when she came had been so unexpected. But not this time. There is no unexpected. He knew she had to leave eventually, yet it still hurt more than anything. She made him happy, now she's tearing him apart. I guess nothing happy ever lasts..