Kirishima's 18th Birthday

Kirishima's POV

I woke up refreshed and got ready for my first day at school (UA). I practically ran out of the shower making sure I didn't see my soulmates things and my secondary gender. I want to see them very badly but I promised my mom that we would see them together. I got ready as fast as I could without looking at my body. I then ran downstairs to see my mother with breakfast. She looked at me and started giggling and then said "e-ejiro your wearing a shower cap over your hair." I said "I know, I promised I'd see my soulmate things with you." She smiled and then nodded. We ate breakfast and then my mother said "well are you going to show it?" I nod my head.
I take off the shower cap put it on the table and took the mirror on the table and held it up so I could see it. The colour was 'blond' I heard my mom squeal out of happiness and then say "what happens if your soulmate can't recognise your hair colour eijiro?" I said "I don't know but I'm sure I'll find my soulmate." She nods then I roll up my long UA uniform sleeves, I gasp because it looks so manly, I loved it.
I then read out the first word and said "alpha", my mother squealed then said "aw eijiro your an alpha just like your father." I nod and then look what was below it, I saw the initials of my soulmates name 'KB' (the soulmate initials only give the first and last name initial.).
I looked at the next line for my soulmate's personality and see tsundere and under that was an explosion emoji (💥).
My and my mother sat in silence for a few minutes until she said "an explosion emoji? Just look for a boy with blond hair and an explosion quirk, shouldn't be that hard right?" I look at her and then ask "why a boy?" My mom said "ejiro your gay so your soulmate is most likely a boy if you hadn't thought about it." I then said "oh, that makes sense!"
Me and my mom talked for a little bit and then i got up and grabbed my school bag and said "bye mom, I'm leaving now, love you." My mom said back "good luck on your soulmate, have fun at school, your things have already been delivered in your dorm, love you, bye." I said "okay bye" then I walked to the bus station to wait for the bus.