Training

Bakugou's POV                         *the next day*

Class 1A was on the field training. Me and icy hot were sparring, Kirishima and deku, Iida and tsuyu were sparring and some other teams I wasn't paying attention to.
Icy hot kept blasting only ice at me, I yelled "use your fire idiot" he said "I don't use my fire I only use my ice." After a few minutes he sent multiple ice poles at me. I managed to dodge them but straight afterwards he sent another attack that broke the scent blocker I was wearing. Luckily he did not notice and we wear far away so he would not smell it too heavily. I tried keeping it in or at least lessen it but it only lessened a little. Even though icy hot and a lot of the class didn't notice the scent 2 people did. Aizawa came up to me and said "Bakugou I need to speak to you privately", we started walking and then Kirishima came up to us and said "Katsuki where is you scent blocker?"
Aizawa looked at both of us shocked, after a few seconds he said "both of you keep walking until we reach my office."
We both nod and kept following Aizawa. (Aizawa Left mic in charge of the class whole while he was gone)

When we reached Aizawa's off he said "Bakugou what is you secondary gender and where is your scent blocker?" I said "none of you business and when I was fighting with icy hot one of his attacks broke it." Aizawa looked at Kirishima and said " what is your secondary gender?" Kirishima replied "alpha" Aizawa turned back to me and said "Bakugou you need to tell me your secondary gender or I will have to call your parents." I say " I don't want to tell you my secondary gender and my parents don't know what secondary gender I am, my 18th birthday was 2 days ago and I haven't told them yet.......... If you want to know so badly just ask ejiro." Aizawa looked at Kirishima again and said "what is Bakugou's secondary gender?" Kirishima looked at me and said "Katsuki do you want me to tell him? Are you just a bit scared or nervous to tell him?" I nod, Aizawa saw this and then looked at Kirishima to tell him. Kirishima said "Aizawa, Bakugou is an omega." Aizawa then says "Bakugou if you ever need help with anything especially for your secondary gender tell me. I have a lot of experience." I look at him and ask "you have a male omega sir?" He says "no, I'm an omega I have a male alpha. Also Kirishima why did you call Bakugou, Katsuki and Bakugou why did you call Kirishima, ejiro?"
Aizawa gives me a new scent blocker and we go back out to training and then me and ejiro play games, do homework and go to bed.