Soulmate talk with the Bakugou's

Bakugou's POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I grudgingly get out of bed and get ready for my first day of UA. When I went downstairs I met my mom and dad. My mother says "good morning brat." I reply "good morning old hag and old man." My dad just nodded. My mom then said "happy birthday eve katsuki, you will finally find out your secondary gender and your soulmate's things tomorrow, aren't you happy?" I glared at her and said "I don't need weird changes happening to my body just for a wierd secondary gender and I don't need a love life, I'm better off alone." My mother says "I know you like to push people away to see if they actually stay to trust them and I know a lot of people have failed but please, have some faith in your soulmate, he'll surely accept you, fate finds the funniest ways to get people together Katsuki." I say "I know mother, I'm just a little insecure about them, what happens if they don't like me or they hate my attitude or can't deal with me? My mom says "brat, your worrying too much, just let fate decide these things for you, it will eventually happen overtime." I then nod and say "okay"
My mom then turns to my father and says "what secondary gender do you think Katsuki will be?" My father says "beta" my mom says "omega" I then myself say "I think I'm going to be a beta,We'll wait and see tomorrow, let's go now, I want to get there early to get my dorm and unpack early." My mother then says "I do need to speak with your principal and homeroom teacher too so let's get going now." Me and my mother say bye to my dad and then we start the drive to the school.

(Sorry for the short update, the next one will be longer)