Bakugou and kirishima are roommates

Bakugou's POV

When I reached my dorm I see my things and also my roommates things. I then say "is anyone here?" I then see a red haired boy come out of the kitchen and say "yeah" I ask "which room is mine?" He says "you pick which room you'd like and I'll take the other" I then say "both of them are the same size, have the same decor and are arranges the same, I will take the right, do not come in my room I will be taking a bath." The red haired boy nods and then goes back into the kitchen. After a few minutes I finished bathing and then went to go put on clothes. I then remembered that my clothes were still outside, I walked outside with my towel around my waist and then went to grab some clothes from my bag. I then hear the red head say "your finally out, I made some food if you would like to have some." I then said "extra give me a minute, can't you see I'm not dressed and I have no clothes on?" The boy looked at me and then stared at my abs for a few seconds and then said "sorry bro,when you are changing come join me to eat some food, I'm waiting on you." I say "give me 5 minutes and then I will come eat the food."

Kirishima's POV

I just saw my roommate in a towel, his muscles are well toned and he has abs. I knocked myself to stop thinking about his body and then sat at the dining table to wait for him.
After a few minute she came down and sat at the table. I try to start a conversation with him so I say

*start conversation* (Each line switches to the other person, first Kirishima and the Bakugou then Kirishima and then go on.)

"Hey bro what's your name?"
"None of your f**king business"
"Come on bro tell me your name."
"Tch no"
"Please, I just want to make some friends and get to know people better, I never had many friends growing up so I thought I could make friends in UA."
"Katsuki Bakugou"
"What?"
"My damn name is Katsuki Bakugou, what's your name? Or do you want me to keep calling you shitty hair?"
"My hair is not that different from yours!"
"Are you going to tell me your name bastard!?"
"My name is ejiro Kirishima, what's your quirk?"
"You will find out tomorrow when we have to tell the class about ourselves"
"Okay, Do you want to be in a friend group with me and 3 other people?"
"F**k no"
"Please Bakugou"
"No shitty hair"
"Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Katsuki"
"Fine shitty hair, thanks for the food."

*end of conversation*

We both retreat to our rooms and unpack and decorate our rooms before we go to bed.