Bakugou is an omega

Bakugou's POV                        *the next day*

I woke up to my phone ringing. I sleepily grab my phone and answer it. I then hear my mom scream "happy birthday Brat!!!!!" I shout back, "you called me o early in the morning just to tell me happy birthday!?" My mom said "no, I woke you up so early so me and your dad could tell you happy birthday." I then hear my dad say "happy birthday Katsuki' I then say "thanks old man"
Just then Kirishima opened my door and stood in the door way of my room, he said, "happy birthday Bakugou! Why did you not tell me your birthday was today?" I then say "you did not ask." My mom then shouts "brat, treat your friends nicely and put on the camera so I can see him." I grudgingly put on my camera and say "shitty hair come sit on my bed." I saw him nod and then walk over and took a seat on my bed. I then point the camera at shitty hair and then my mom said "awww he looks so cute" he says "thank you Mrs Bakugou" she then asks "what is your name?" He replies "my name is ejiro Kirishima." They had a small short conversation and then I hung up the phone.
Kirishima then asks "you turn 18 today so where are your soulmate changes?" I then say "you get it when you turn 18, I was not born until 5 am and it is 4:45." Kirishima then says "okay, let's get ready for school and then we can have breakfast together." I then nod and we both start to get ready. When we were both done we met in the dining room and we had eggs, bacon and bread. Shitty hair looked at his watch and then said "2 minutes until you get your soulmate changes. Can I stay to see it or do you want to see them by yourself first?" I say "i don't care if you see it or not so do whatever." Kirishima then glances at his watch and says "your soulmate things are supposed to show up now." I see him take a mirror and look at his hair, the front of it was black in his blond hair. I heard him say "wow, manly bro!"
I then roll up my UA uniform sleeves and then look at the first writing on my hand, when I saw it I lifted it up so Kirishima could not see and then I fell out my chair and started to cry.

Kirishima's POV

When Bakugou started to cry I don't know what happened but I just had the urge to protect him and to make him not cry. I picked him up and hugged him. He hugged back and because of his height he was up to my chest/neck level. When he hugged back he started crying in my chest. I was worried about what made him upset. After a few minutes he calmed down a little and I decided to ask him, I said "why did you get so upset Bakugou?" He then said " I-I'm an o-omega. Please don't hurt me for being one." I then said in a soft voice "it's okay to be an omega Bakugou and I won't hurt you just because you are an omega. How about we look at the rest of your soulmate clues and then head to class?" Bakugou then nodded and then sat in his seat.