24- now is the time

George sneaked along the dark corridor, closely followed by the blonde prince who was wearing a dark hood, trying hard to cover his face.

How the hell did I get here? George thought as he slowly opened a door, making sure that it didn't make any noise.

He turned a little bit so he could see his boyfriend who was nodding encouragingly.

Right, George told himself, Him. I'm doing this for him.

His heart swelled as the blonde swiftly moved over and took George's hand in his.

"Are you okay, George?" Clay asked gently, concern flashing through his shocking green eyes.

The brunette gulped nervously and nodded, then pushed the door open. He pressed his index finger to his lips, gesturing to Clay to be quiet.

George then pointed to one of the large towers in the distance. A man was standing on the tower. The brunette smiled as the man waved at the two.

It was Wilbur.

"Is that Wi-" Clay started as he squinted into the distance. He was quickly interrupted by George's hand that clamped over his mouth.

The shorter nodded slowly then touched his ear. "Listen," George whispered, almost silently.

How the hell did we get here? they both thought.

- - - - -

"I'VE GOT A PLAN!" Techno shouted as he slammed his hand on the table loudly.

A few people recoiled in shock. Tommy shouted, "Yeah! You tell 'em Techno!"

George shot Tommy a smile. He always knew how to release the tension.

I'm gonna miss him... George thought as he observed the people in the room. I'm going to miss all of them. They're like my second family.

He shook his head, as of by shaking his head more, the bitter thoughts would go away.

It didn't seem to work. It only made George seem like more of an idiot.

Clay laughed and placed his hand on George's shoulder. "George? Are you okay?" he whispered.

The brunette bit his bottom lip, debating if he should tell Clay or not. He didn't want the blonde to think that it was his fault that he was leaving his friends.

George shook his head again, but slowly this time. "It's okay, Clay. Thank you," he said quietly. He felt a bit guilty for lying, but it was better than having him feel bad.

The blonde smiled and rested his hand on the others hand. "Okay, I love you," he said quietly.

It wasn't quite silent enough though. Tommy heard it. And acted accordingly.

Tommy faked gagging and make random kissy noises at the couple.

George just rolled his eyes and ruffled Tommy's messy hair.

Yeah, he really was going to miss this stupid idiot.

He wondered if Clay was going to miss them at all.

In the end, Clay had only spent a short time period with them. He only knew them from Techno.

"Will you miss them?" George asked, making sure that Clay was the only one who could hear.

The blonde turned and thought for a bit. He hadn't known the others for a long time, not like Geroge had. But he knew that they were good people. They sacrificed enough from being here, and after some thought, Clay would miss them.