30- this is not the end

Before we begin, I want to apologize for not updating recently. I was hanging out with my friend (hi, Chloe. She's prob reading this) and I have a program that's starting soon.

I'll still try to update frequently, so in the meantime, thank you for staying around <3

—————

George looked up, "But how are we going to do that? Many people have tried already, and it doesn't seem to really be working..." His voice drifted off as he lost more and more hope.

"I guess so," the blonde said, "But listen, we have to have a specific target audience."

"Your calling it like it's some show or something," Techno said, leaning back into the wall. He nodded, "Actually, never mind. Carry on, carry on."

"By a target audience, I mean like, someone that will really change the public's opinion," Dream said, putting a hand over the brunette's shoulder.

"What do you mean by that?" George asked curiously. "And who can possibly do so much?"

"Bruh-" the pink haired man said, snapping his fingers. "I think your on to something, actually."

"He is?" The brunette asked, raising an eyebrow.

"The Queen," Techno whispered, "She's the head of everything. Everyone likes her, she's the hero of this place."

The blonde nodded, happy that someone understood  his so called 'plan.'

"The Queen?" George asked, still not getting the point. "I mean, yeah. She's basically everyone's idol, but I don't see how we can convince her. She's a pretty tough person," his chocolate brown eyes shot to Dream, who was cuddled up against him. "No offense," he said with an apologetic smile.

"None taken," the blonde nodded back. "But there's something that she hates, and if we do that. It would definitely work."

Techno nodded, "Go on, I'm all for it."

The three of them shared a smile as the blonde started on his plan.

By the end of the night, the temperature seemed colder and small specks of snow drifted down from the smoky black sky.

—————

Dream woke up to a sleepy George and an empty treehouse. Techno must've snuck out earlier, maybe that was for the better. The plan would work better that way.

They had pulled a small curtain over the open windows and doors, but small flakes of snow still managed to creep in.

"George? Are you awake?" The blonde asked quietly as he shook the smaller a little. There wasn't a response, he was asleep. "Sweet dreams, then," the blonde said as he took off his jacket and covered George with it.

He knew how much he hated the cold weather.

Parting the sheet of cloth to the side, he peeked out into the forest. The tops of the trees were covered with a thick layer of sparkly snow, and it kind of reminded Dream of the iced cakes back at the castle.

One thing he missed from the castle was the food, but it didn't bother him much.

After all, he'll be going back soon.

Making sure to be quiet, he creeped out of the treehouse, standing on the small porch that hung from the sturdy branches.

It had stopped snowing now, but it probably would snow again soon. That only meant that they should get caught soon, it wouldn't really help if they acted during a heavy snowstorm.